Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 10:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't send more than one sim on vacation at once
Hey guys I've had the WA pack for a while and it's worked fine so far but suddenly I can't send more than one sim from my household on vacation at once. When I add one more to the little list in the trip planner, the "accept" button just becomes unavailable and I have to either remove all Sims until I have only one in total or I have to cancel the whole thing.

I tried from different Sims and from different devices like phone/laptops etc but I won't work, it simply only allows me to send one sim at a time. Does anyone know how to fix this please?

Thank guys
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 1:33 AM
Are you certain that the household has enough funds to send more than one sim? Even with mods, the Accept button will not be available if it cannot afford to send the number of sims you specify as part of the travel party.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Are you certain that the household has enough funds to send more than one sim? Even with mods, the Accept button will not be available if it cannot afford to send the number of sims you specify as part of the travel party.

yes, I am! They have over 100k in funds alone. Filthy rich. The problems gotta be elsewhere. Can you think of anything else?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 1:43 AM
One other thing comes to mind. I'm pretty sure if the sims hate each other passionately (relationships in the red), they won't want to travel together. I take it though that if you hover your mouse over the Accept button, you don't get a tooltip popping up explaining why it's greyed out?

Do you have NRaas Traveler in play? That might help, or might provide an explanation, if you do not and add it in.
Site Helper
#7 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 4:39 PM
We have had seeds in inventory preventing a sim from cooking or fishing. There was a custom sink that prevented sims from reading books from a bookshelf, and a few other equally weird things. It may seem really weird to have to do this, but if Traveler won 't tell you what is preventing your sims from travelling it is time to move your mods to the desktop temporarily and see if one of them is causing the problem.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Can't help you until you have done a clean run. Nobody here knows what is going on in your mods folder, what conflicts there are etc. You need to verify the function works in a clean game before we can move forward.

HI, I tried it in a clean game and travels worked just like they should.

The problem's clearly in the specific game that I was playing earlier. Also, in that bad game I tried sending only one sim which is the only option but turns out NOT EVEN THAT WORKS. The loading screen comes on but the loading bar never advances. After leaving it alone to load for like centuries I have to either shut it down and restart it OR it crashes on its own. Another thing I've noticed is that the game's become seriously slow recently, since around the same I noticed the travel bug.

I'd be eternally grateful to anybody who could help me please. Do you have any idea what might be going on?

EDIT: I do have nraas traveller, if it makes any difference. And not even the sim-less travel option that traveller allows is possible either.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 4:18 PM
Do you have NRaas Overwatch and ErrorTrap in play as well? It sounds like something is wrong with the homeworld being started from if the travel transition is breaking that early in the process. Any ErrorTrap logs you can share with us at NRaas?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
We have had seeds in inventory preventing a sim from cooking or fishing. There was a custom sink that prevented sims from reading books from a bookshelf, and a few other equally weird things. It may seem really weird to have to do this, but if Traveler won 't tell you what is preventing your sims from travelling it is time to move your mods to the desktop temporarily and see if one of them is causing the problem.

I was able to find out it is one of the mods that is causing the problem. By testing I can tell it is not traveler, though I have like 15 other mods. Is there a short way to find out which mod is causing the problem without having to run the game with only one mod one at a time since it'd take like all of 4 hours to do them all?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Do you have NRaas Overwatch and ErrorTrap in play as well? It sounds like something is wrong with the homeworld being started from if the travel transition is breaking that early in the process. Any ErrorTrap logs you can share with us at NRaas?

Yes, I have both of them.

By playing without any mods yesterday I was able to verify that it's one of the mods that is causing the problem. I've since been trying to get rid of them one at a time to find which one is causing it now. I'm hoping to get to an answer soon.
Site Helper
#12 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 11:42 PM
One at a time is the slow method for testing mods, although with only 15 you might have already found the bad mod by now.

Make sure that all mods that depend on each other stay together, and then divide your mods in half. Error Trap, Overwatch, and in this case Traveler can stay in. They generally solve problems rather than causing them.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._Custom_Content shows how to do a binary search for your bad mod.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook