Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Clarion Stone

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 999 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 109,960 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:43 AM
Updated: 14th Feb 2007 at 1:52 AM

Clarion Stone is a bright Victorian style home with a large, beautiful garden and yard. I tried to use light colors all throughout the lot, which gives it a very light and charming feel (I hope!). This lot includes:

-Kitchen with eating bar
-Dining area
-Living room
-Family room
-Study
-4 bedrooms
-3.5 bathrooms
-1 car garage
-Pool, grill, patio, and gazebo in backyard.

Interior pictures:

This lot is built on a 4x3 (medium) lot. It is fully furnished (all Maxis content), and costs ยง189,298.

Note: While all the landscaping on this lot is beautiful, it does slow down the game quite a bit. Deleting some of the trees, shrubs, etc. will probably decrease the amount of lag you may have.

Custom Content:

All walls, floors and terrains are made by me. This lot includes
-1 terrain
-17 floors
-9 walls

Policy and stuff:

I don't mind anyone using any of my custom content in lots, but FREE SITES ONLY! Each of my lots takes hours upon hours of work to construct and perfect. Everything is placed with meticulous detail. I don't just throw down walls and slap some objects inside. So please respect my hard work, and do NOT upload any of my lots to any other sites.

I hope you enjoy this lot as much as I enjoyed building it for you