Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 5:11 PM
Default Custom Hair Color - Better way to keep track?
I'm in the middle of making a new hair color because apparently I'm a masochist, and I'd gotten most of the actual hair from the base game done. But I've missed a few, and I keep going crosseyed trying to figure out how to keep track of which eyebrows are which. What I've been doing is doing each hairstyle by hand - a new swatch - and then merging them all into one package. Except then I go through and I've missed some, which is hard enough to keep track of which. And then the eyebrows are making my eyes go crossed. I haven't even gotten into facial hair yet. So is there a better way to keep track? Or some way to do this easier than manually?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 4:45 PM
If I understand you correctly - maybe keeping a list of the swatch orders and/or swatch colors and checking them off as you go along would help?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 1:50 PM
All right so manually. Although we're not gonna discuss why I didn't think of something as basic and extremely helpful as a list]. Thanks. >_>;;