Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 11:07 PM Last edited by pineoine : 6th Apr 2018 at 11:09 PM. Reason: I forgot the period for the sentence :P
Default Is this happening to anyone else or just me?
So I was trying to make a household of 8 but I couldn't because the game thought I was at the limit and I had 7 sims I don't know if its a glitched part of the latest update or something else but if anyone can help me thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 11:12 PM
Is there a pet? I think they count.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Is there a pet? I think they count.

Yep they count 7 Sims and one pet and you are at limit.
Smeg Head
#4 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 12:37 PM
Is one of the sims pregnant? For instance if you downloaded sim family from Maxis Gallery, one might be pregnant so no 8th sim allowed. Or combining smaller sim households into one larger household, one might be pregnant you're not aware of.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pineoine
So I was trying to make a household of 8 but I couldn't because the game thought I was at the limit and I had 7 sims I don't know if its a glitched part of the latest update or something else but if anyone can help me thanks.
I know ! Me too, i'm trying to make one of my sims pregnant, but I don't see the option anywhere ! The sim already has 3 children, 2 pets, and she has her husband with her too. That makes 7 people in total, and I can't get her pregnant ! Also, my 3 children are not adult yet. So it's impossible that there is another pregnant sim. My pets aren't pregnant either, and I 100% know that my sim isn't pregnant ! Please help.