Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 3:22 PM
Default Plantable Community Garden
Is there a way to make a community garden where your player sim can plant things?
IRL, my town has a community garden were you can check out a small plot and plant most any annual that's legal.
Thought it would be fun to make my town, and live in one of the apartments that are above the stores, and have a community garden.

Sims are better than us.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 5:21 PM
I think with NRaas Tempest you can plant things anywhere. You have to drag them into position on the ground and then click plant, rather than click plant from inventory. I haven't tried this on community lots though.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
I think with NRaas Tempest you can plant things anywhere. You have to drag them into position on the ground and then click plant, rather than click plant from inventory. I haven't tried this on community lots though.

Perfect! I'll give thanks for the tips!!

Sims are better than us.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:11 AM
AwesomeMod does this, too. With AM you can plant from your personal inventory on all community lots, but not on residential ones that are not your own.

Just be aware that these plants will not export to the bin if you plan on doing this because technically these are still owned by your active household and as such will be removed during export in Edit Town.