Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#251 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 6:02 AM
Chaya and Graham Barton had three sets of twins and one set of triplets.

Maddox and Malachi

Sage and Sky

Kamari and Keaton

Phoenix, Parker and Preston

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Advertisement
Inventor
#252 Old 23rd Feb 2020 at 7:37 PM

They're almost identical, one has blue eyes, other one has gray. But with facial features I think they're identical or at least very, very similiar.
Mad Poster
#253 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:55 PM
Sandra (Roth) and Dustin Broke's twins - Corey (left) and Lexie (right)

Anezka, Charlotte, Austin and their oldest sister Tiegan - Children of Wendy Langerak and Freud Terrano

Jean, June and Joan DeBateau, ft. Bandit the cat

Emiko and Etokas Bubbler. They're not the prettiest, but neither was their mother Etsu and she grew up to be beautiful - so I have high hopes!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#254 Old 13th May 2020 at 2:38 PM
Katarina & Michella Dalton, with their cousin Jay Dalton and Aunt Leia Swain
The twins are the first grandchild of a born in game sim in my megahood They're the children of Reese Larson (son of Tommy Ottomas & born in game Sim Kat Larson - daughter of Tara Kat and Jason Larson) and Mona Dalton (Armand DeBateau & Townie Tina Dalton), and Jay is the son of DJ Dreamer (Brandi & Darren Dreamer) & Mona's sister Belladonna Dalton.
Leia is the daughter of Tina Dalton & Erik Swain.
Wow that was a lot of typing

Alex, Aled & Alec. I don't remember which is which right now, but I'll probably remember later. I want to say Alex is the alien
They're the children of Jack Smith (The Smith's 3rd child) and Townie Brittainy Parker

Matilda & Phaedra Traveller
Children of Todd Traveller (The Traveller's son) and Bea Pleasant (Angela & Dustin)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#255 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 7:27 PM
Livia and Lucia Winchester. Third generation sims, children of Rowan Winchester.

Abigail and Emily Winchester, and aunt's to the twins above.

I would love to upload them but last time I tried uploading some sims I was told they weren't unique enough
Theorist
#256 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 7:33 PM
The Phaneuf triplets - 4th generation

Liseron on the left and Lilas on the right

Laurier
They're all gifted and got their toddlers skills thanks to their mother Coline and their grandfather Fred.
Daddy Arnaud is busy working in the science field. He wants his family to move into a bigger house.

The Lamour-Saurel twins - 4th generation

Lana on the left and Nala on the right
Fun fact, Lana is 0 point neat while her sister is 10 points neat.
Fortunately for me they get along.
They're the daughters of Angéla née Beausoleil (employee at her mother beauty salon) and Franck Lamour-Saurel (employee at his mother book-store).
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#257 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 10:23 PM
@Essa All of your sims are always so pretty, and so much better dressed than mine! :lovestruc
Theorist
#258 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 10:03 AM
@simsample
Thank you for your nice words. It seems I can't build nor decorate, I can dress my sims at least.
I think your sims sport EA clothing very well. It fits their style.
Test Subject
#259 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 9:04 PM
Twins Esmeralda Goth and Casper Goth. They’re alien like as I’m playing the fixed hoods by meetmetotheriver, where their grandmother Dina has alien genes. Their father Xavier (dad is Mortimer) got recessive green eyes and green skin from Dina which finally showed up on the twins 8 rounds after Xavier was born.
Their mother is the second child of John and Jennifer, Julia Burb who gave her brown hair to Esmeralda but neither twin got her dark blue eyes (from Tiffany Burb) and/or carries a recessive for it.
Field Researcher
#260 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 4:14 PM
Seth, Luna and Kalvin Keeler

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#261 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 2:20 PM
Claudette and Stormy grew up. ????

Scholar
#262 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 4:10 AM
Lata household two doting parents with 6.25% (16) of their children (currently 256 bio offspring, 1 adoptee) 1/4th the way to their ideal number of children. (done by cheating otherwise i'd run out of steam to do this)
Screenshots
Instructor
#263 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 5:43 PM
My game would get mad at me with that many portraits on the side
Scholar
#264 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 11:27 PM Last edited by Sims2Christain : 28th Mar 2021 at 12:07 AM.
1,018 children, after 1,000 the family tree crashes the game. 1 adopted kid in the group so 1,017 biological children. I would add the video as further proof but it is 1.3GB in size and almost 20 mins long!
Screenshots
Instructor
#265 Old 25th Dec 2021 at 2:35 AM
My first set of twins in my Test of Time Challenge, Ganan and Degakuk Hebb. Ganan is the one on the left and as he was born first, he's meant to be the heir. But as they're twins I'd really be open to either of them being so. We'll see when they're older. But I'll never get over how cute the "huggle" interaction is.

Page 11 of 11