Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2023 at 7:03 PM
Default Ask me about the logistics of the Sims. Anything! I think I may have the answer!
To begin with, why are there Plumbobs everywhere in Sim-culture, if no one can see them? There is this one guy, from the Sims 2 PSP, who saw this odd color-changing diamond-looking thing he called the "PlumBob", that guy was mad scientist Dominic Newlow. The PlumBob forced him to do things he didn't want to do...but not everyone has heard of this experience of his. This leads me to believe that religion still exists in the modern world of the Sims, just like the Sims Medieval. Their religion doesn't have any known name, but they do worship their creator(s), of which being the Watcher.

Now, someone ask me something else! I haven't been studying, researching, and digging through the internet for nothing!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2023 at 10:00 AM
In the English version of the game the most popular family is named Goth. Why is it Ćwir in the Polish version? It has always been bugging me.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2023 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
In the English version of the game the most popular family is named Goth. Why is it Ćwir in the Polish version? It has always been bugging me.

I mean lore-and-story-wise, but honestly I think it's just because it's a nice name.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2023 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by William Fancypants
I mean lore-and-story-wise, but honestly I think it's just because it's a nice name.

it's an onomatopoeic sound of a little bird like the sparrow.

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2023 at 11:01 PM
Why does TS3 have such a wimpy Grim Reaper, when everyone knows that Death rides a pale horse?

Screenshots

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2023 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Why does TS3 have such a wimpy Grim Reaper, when everyone knows that Death rides a pale horse?

First of all, Death is a dude. Second of all, he's a horse lover. And finally, you're right, he is a total wimp. He didn't even have the guts to come to Urbzville! That girl is probably Death's perfect partner.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2023 at 6:03 PM
First of all, Death is a dude.

Not sure her sisters (the other HorseWomen) would agree with your assessment. ))) And, you probably think "The Morningstar" is a dude also?

However, Grim is just an employee. Death really only rouses herself for the really nasty ones, like Hitler, Stalin, Bandera and Mother Theresa.

Screenshots

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2023 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Not sure her sisters (the other HorseWomen) would agree with your assessment. ))) And, you probably think "The Morningstar" is a dude also?

However, Grim is just an employee. Death really only rouses herself for the really nasty ones, like Hitler, Stalin, Bandera and Mother Theresa.

I honestly think death is genderless in real life. I'm just going by what's in the Sims for the Sims. Also, those Sims are really cool.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Oct 2023 at 2:33 AM
I honestly think death is genderless in real life. I'm just going by what's in the Sims for the Sims. Also, those Sims are really cool.

Just messing with you! And thanks... I have my favorite character Sims. Always making adjustments or new CC and resaving them.

They're genderless, but I have strong suspicions they may play for both teams, from time to time.

OY! And The Morningstar is also a woman!!! His favorite angel...

Screenshots