Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 1:39 PM
GAMEPLAY How to Discover Aliens in Disguise GAMEPLAY
I would like to do this it sounds like fun :p

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 5:57 PM
Umm... what? What is this thread about?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 1:05 AM
I was wondering how can i find and alien
Not the ones in the space ship
Are we supposed to be somewhere or some career or on some lot to find one

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 2:10 AM Last edited by pikeman101 : 29th Jun 2015 at 6:11 PM.
Ways to discover aliens that I've found:
1) WooHoo - a popup will tell you when you WooHoo with an alien
2) Intense emotions - getting an alien into any "Very _______" emotion gives them a glowing effect around their body.
3) Satellite - use the satellite created in the scientist career to scan the town for aliens (requires upgrade from late in the career).
4) "Ask for DNA" on a sim and then analyze it.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 3:18 PM
Interesting--do you know if the Satellite Dish's "Angry Town" and "Happy Town" hive-mind functions cause sufficiently tense emotions?

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veil
Interesting--do you know if the Satellite Dish's "Angry Town" and "Happy Town" hive-mind functions cause sufficiently tense emotions?

Not unless they have pre-existing happy moodlets. Those options only give a +2 Happy or +1 Angry, respectively.