Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#151 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 8:39 PM
i love watching wedding pics, beautiful wedding axe, in love with the dress :P
Advertisement
Inventor
#152 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ivana776
i love watching wedding pics, beautiful wedding axe, in love with the dress :P

Cheers
I do like to mix it up every now or then, sometimes I go with the more tradidional styles, but this just seemed to suit the bride.

I love big weddings in my game, even though i don't really "believe" in mariage, in game it fun and doesnt cost the world.
The wedding chapel with reception room was the very first thing I built in Sims 3 actually

Here is another picture of my self-sim getting married from a previous playthrough:

Not the best picture I admit.

The lovely bride:

All set for the reception:

My self-sim decided to whip out his shabby old guitar at the reception:

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Sim Princess in Pink
#153 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 2:35 AM
Bobby and Emma Price's Wedding

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Instructor
#154 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 4:38 PM
My wedding to my real life partner

Lab Assistant
#155 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 4:38 PM
Default Death Glaring Groom
I added the Photoshop lens flare since the bride (Lisa) was ogling her ring throughout the entire ceremony. Meanwhile, the groom (Vergil) is just glaring fire & poison covered daggers at some guy who was swooning at his bride. He did that the entire time, too. -_-

Alchemist
#156 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 4:50 AM
Buddy Bobbit Alehaster finally got hitched to his fiance. I pretty much smiled the whole time this wedding took place. It was pretty fun!

Here he is looking excited and goofy:

Mad Poster
#157 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:09 AM Last edited by lauratje86 : 16th Feb 2012 at 1:20 AM.

Danielle Ramsey & Marcus Underwood's wedding, held at Dave Ramsey Falls in Sunset Valley. The bride's father Dave Ramsey is standing on the right in the first photo (with the cane), and the groom's mother Laura Underwood (my selfsim!) is the seated elderly lady with the ponytail. Marcus's younger sisters Rebecca and Kayleigh are at boarding school, so they couldn't come to the wedding. Alma Ramsey and Graham Underwood are sadly deceased, so couldn't attend....

And an old one from Danielle's parents' wedding, where Alma Tanti married Dave Ramsey. The wedding guests are Alma and Dave's housemates Laura and Graham Underwood, themselves recently married.

Sim Princess in Pink
#158 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 12:06 AM
Kirk and Kenzie's Wedding

Kenzie had a thing for the camera..

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Mad Poster
#159 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 11:04 PM
After his conversation with her older brother Marcus, about taking advantage and taking responsibility, Luke asked Rebecca Underwood to go out in the garden with him and married her there and then. And not a day too soon - their twins Oliver and Gareth were born the next afternoon!

The new Mr & Mrs Lindley seem happy enough - but will they stay that way when Luke's "bit on the side" Janis Rosado gives birth to Oliver and Gareth's half-sibling(s) tomorrow?
Field Researcher
#160 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 4:38 AM
The Wedding of Ethan Michele Ciano and Patricia Kelley O'Donoghue

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Test Subject
#161 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 7:41 PM
The Winston Wedding

He spots something in the air.....

And then.....

My last picture of them alive. =\ sucks!! RIP to the newlyweds. (I was so pissed about this! It had never happened before)
Test Subject
#163 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 2:19 PM
VJ Alvi and Holly Alto

Field Researcher
#164 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 3:21 AM
Logan and Ashe Spark finally got married after the birth of their little girl.
Instructor
#165 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 9:16 AM Last edited by dlisted : 3rd Jan 2013 at 10:07 AM.

The Wedding of Ella Bymal to Hudson Thompson

Click here to see the engagement.

Click here to see the venue.

The Ceremony
(Click for larger photo)
Clockwise from left: Exchanging Rings, Ben Bymal (Ella's father) crying with Jesse Silva (Ella's cousin), The Kiss, Ebi Nakamori (Ella's mother)

Bonus Candid of Hudson at the altar (& Ebi in the background.) I can't tell if that's a look of love or doubt

The Reception
(Click for larger photo)
Clockwise from left: First dance, Goofing around on the dance floor, & Cutting the Cake.

It started snowing towards the end of the reception

Professional Photoshoot(Weddingshoot?)

Test Subject
#166 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 12:47 AM
Judd and Jesse Harry
Forum Resident
#167 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 1:36 AM
Miranda Wilkins (25) the gold digger has succeeded in her attempt to marry local richest man Francis Grenville (65).

A quiet wedding in the late autumn fog, with only his eldest daughter Elizabeth (35) in attendence - who cried all the way through the service. I don't think she approves of her new stepmother, who after all is about 10 years younger than her.

They are now in France on their honeymoon, and probably the only reason Miranda isn't having an affair is that all the men she's met are married already and disapprove of the idea.
Screenshots
Scholar
#168 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 10:56 PM

Claire and Jared finally got together.

Connor married Anne Song. (Causing a little outburst from Claire, but she got over it.)
Test Subject
#169 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 12:19 AM
A Small Flashback; The Pughs

Screenshot-50 by keeks_, on Flickr
Test Subject
#170 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 2:29 PM
Default Happy Bride!
This is Zelda, she just got married to a very wealthy man.
Screenshots
Instructor
#171 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 1:34 PM

Bella & Mortimer

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:31 AM
Ashley and Gavin

Test Subject
#173 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 3:01 AM
The Wedding Day of Margo Stuart and Richter Steele (and birth day of son, Roe)

Lab Assistant
#174 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 3:37 PM
Belle and Jacoby Grubb

Lab Assistant
#175 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 1:26 AM
A vampire-human wedding at the cemetery... because they can

Page 7 of 9