Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 23rd Jan 2024 at 6:34 PM
What happens if you say "no" when you're asked about removing an older version?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noprobllama
What happens if you say "no" when you're asked about removing an older version?

Hi - it says it cannot find a former version. I have run searches and cannot find anything.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by momshavinfun
Hi - it says it cannot find a former version. I have run searches and cannot find anything.

Isn't that when you click "yes"? I'm really confused too.
Instructor
#29 Old 28th Jan 2024 at 8:51 PM

I'm baffled too.
Noprobllama asked if you click "No". Does Clean Installer say that it cannot find a former version too? Because as Noprobllama said, that should happen when you click "Yes".
Have you tried deleting Clean Installer whole and downloading it again? In other words, reinstalling? It seems like it's stuck on the "Old version" error.
When exactly does it show the error? Have you tried just opening Clean Installer without trying to open the lot and it shows the error?

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 5:58 PM
Yes, I have tried opening it and I have selected the option to let Clean Installer remove the old program. No luck.

Thank you!
Instructor
#31 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 6:53 PM
Yes, I have tried opening it and I have selected the option to let Clean Installer remove the old program. No luck.

Thank you!

Just to clarify, the thing you described happened when you clicked No or Yes? You said you used the option to let Clean Installer remove the "old" program. What we needed was to not let Clean Installer remove the "old" program, like clicking "No".

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Page 2 of 2