Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 4:38 AM Last edited by asdf : 27th May 2007 at 4:33 PM.
Meshes and materials by me.
If you accept my materials you must allow the package to be posted by me anywhere freely.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

(THIS REQUEST HAS BEEN FULLFILLED)
The hellsaw and double barrel destruction (superashset.zip)

This object has already been completed check Simstv-rose fan website to obtain it. The mesh is still available for other projects that any of you may wish to attempt.

mesh info....
There are no bones in this mesh. The packet includes 1 blank uv map and 1 uv map with my personal texture.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Rose has reworked The hellsaw and double barrel destruction so the updated colour package is now obsolete. Rose has enhanced the green hellsaw recolour that I created and she has replaced the yellow one with a red one. Downloading the new one will cause you to lose the yellow colour option I will release a charactor later on that has an updated version of the yellow saw colour option.

Here I have created a ponytail hair with a wizard hat ( wizardponytail.zip )

I am hoping someone can turn it into a hairstyle for me because I am going to be attempting a sim who cannot be created without this item. I am afraid the color templates I included may give away his identity but the fact that he is known by very few people reasures me that I will be the one to create and upload him. I have checked this item in the SimPE plugin and the colour templates work well with it.

I require that the hairstyle be for MALE sims.
( females are optional )

Mesh info...
The mesh has no bones and is not in proportion with any of the hairstyles so you will need to position it in the correct place and possibly resize it so it looks correct on the sim. I believe that you will not have to make any changes to the uvmap after tweeking the mesh. It has rather low polygon count and is composed mostly of square polygons therefore ( yes square polygons work in the game I personally have tested this ). The mesh has been uvmapped and includes a blank uv template and 2 with my choices of colours.

NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Original nintendo (Nintendo NES.zip)
Xbox and Playstation yes they are great systems but let us not forget NINTENDO. After all if it werent for the NES video gaming would not have survived beyond the 80s. Nintendo was the only system to try when all hope seemed lost for video games.

My demands for use of this mesh are so:
You must be able to make a custom controller with the mesh provided that wont interfere with the maxis one or the others on this website.

Mesh info:
This package contains a mesh for the first generation nintendo system.
I have went through the trouble of manually reducing the polygons and positioning the meshes correctly and accuratly uvmapping and texturing it down to some of the smallest details. In the package you will find 3 object files 2 blank uv maps and 2 textured uv maps. The mesh has been scaled to proper proportions so no size changes are needed. THIS MESH HAS NO BONES.

1.The object file labled "NINTENDO NES CONTROLLER IN HAND" uses the uv map of the Nes controller. This mesh file is for use in making the custom controller that the sims will hold in their hand.
INSIDE this .obj file are two subgroups "NES" and "CONTROLLER" these names are incorrect the subgroup "CONTROLLER" is the flashing light on the controller (yes I would like these to be used in the creation ) The subgroup "NES" Is the actual mesh of the controller.

2.The object file labled "NINTENDO NES CONTROLLERS AND LIGHTS" uses the uv map of the nes controller. This mesh is to be used for the controllers that sit beside the system. Everything in this package is labeled correctly and should be easy for you to find out what to do with these. The front powerlight for the nes console is located in this package so this part must be extracted twice 1 For the console with controllers and 2 The console without the controllers.

3.The object file labled "NINTENDO NES SYSTEM" contains just the console mesh and uses the Nintendo nes system uv map. The powerlight for this console is located in the NINTENDO NES CONTROLLERS AND LIGHTS.obj file.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii codename: REVOLUTION (Wii Revolution.zip)

My demands for use of this mesh are so:
You must be able to make a custom controller with the mesh provided that wont interfere with the maxis one or the others on this website. Split the controller to make use of both hands.

Mesh info:
This package contains a mesh for the latest generation nintendo system.
These meshes have been positioned correctly and have been uvmapped and textured. In the package you will find 3 object files and 3 textured uv maps. The mesh has been scaled to proper proportions so no size changes are needed. THIS MESH HAS NO BONES.

1.The object file labled "Nintendo revolution controller1.0" uses the uv map of the Wii controller. This mesh file is for use in making the custom controller that the sims will hold in their hand.
INSIDE this .obj file are 3 subgroups "joystick", "wire", and "base". I would really like to have one of my ideas used here. (take the joystick and attach it to the left hand and take the base and attach it to the right hand) So when the sim starts raising his arms up and around it will look as though he is actually using the revolution controller the entire time.

2.The object file labled "Nintendo revolution controller for system1.0" uses the uv map of the Wii controller. This mesh is to be used for the controllers that sit beside the system. Everything in this package is labeled correctly and should be easy for you to find out what to do with these.

3.The object file labled "NINTENDO REVOLUTION SYSTEM" contains just the console mesh and uses the Nintendo REVOLUTION system uv map. I have included 2 textures for this one ( The black version of the Wii and the all American revolution)

NINTENDO GAMEBOY: (gameboy systems.RAR)

Hopefully my idea can be used on these: Alpha out the gameboy screen on the colour and regular,
------------------------------------
To enable the alpha on the screens the following must be changed in the material definition for the gameboy:

reflectivity 0.3
stdMatAlphaBlendMode none
stdMatAlphaTestEnabled 1
stdMatEnvCubeMode reflection

-----------------------------------

Then add an extra subset (ignorantbliss tutorial on how to do this) and apply my animated screens

-----------------------------------
Here is the information that will make them run correctly (both animations)

stdMatAlphaBlendMode none
stdMatAlphaTestEnabled 0
stdMatEnvCubeMode none
stdMatTextureCoordAnimMode tile
stdMatTextureCoordAnimNumTiles 4.000000,4.000000
stdMatTextureCoordTileAnimSpeed 5.000000
---------------------------------

Mesh information:

To my knowledge both gameboys are aligned properly so only the bone will need to be added.

The package contains Two meshes and Seven textures
The small gameboy uses the "small gameboy.png" (low res) and "small gameboy2.png" (hi res) and "small gameboy screen.png" (only for animated video) textures.
The small gameboycolour uses the "small gameboycolour.png" (hi res) and "small gameboycolour2" (low res) and "small gameboycolour screen.png" (only for animated video) textures.

The last texture is basically a recolour map for the system maxis included in the game.

Catalog description: these are optional descriptions I think would work well with the systems
(If you dont feel like coming up with one of your own you can copy and paste these)

Nintendo Gameboy - The gameboy is the most powerful gaming device on the planet. It is all the fun of the nes only PORTABLE. For more fun join up with a friend and you can play all new multiplayer games using the Nintendo link cable (sold seperatly). Nintendo gameboy only $245 "Now your playing with power".

Nintendo Gameboy colour - Take a step forward witness a whole rainbow of colours with the new Gameboy COLOR. The gameboy color isnt just one system its two not only does it play the new color cartridges but its also backwards compatable with your old gameboy cartridges. Nintendo gameboy color only $245 "And remember when you play Nintendo your playing with power"

Nintendo Gameboy advance - Step into the future with the gameboy Advance capable of playing SNES quality games on cartidges half the size of the original gameboy and if that wasnt enought its backwards compatability allows you to play virtually every title for the gameboy brand. The new system has up to eight hours of play on two AA batterys and a signal light that turns red when battery power is low. This system can also link to the gamecube through the special GB-GC adapter allowing you to access special content on certain titles. Buy the gameboy advance for only $245 and start playing with power.

Vault door

mesh info: fully textured, scaled correctly to the size of some of the single doors in the game, has no bones the mesh has not been positioned either. In the .rar you will find one object file and one texture.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  superashset.zip (178.7 KB, 283 downloads)
File Type: zip  Wizardponytailhat.zip (590.0 KB, 348 downloads)
File Type: zip  Nintendo NES.zip (249.7 KB, 310 downloads)
File Type: rar  Vault door.rar (339.8 KB, 246 downloads)
File Type: rar  Wii REVOLUTION.rar (577.5 KB, 301 downloads)
File Type: rar  Gameboy systems.rar (873.0 KB, 290 downloads)
File Type: rar  playstation1.rar (208.4 KB, 227 downloads)
File Type: rar  simlogo.rar (1.05 MB, 330 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 8:10 AM
how do u use these files?
#3 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 8:50 AM
truespace files lilangel!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:15 AM
ASDF

I upload the trashcar as per your request. It is still not perfect like the woohoo fog not in perfect place. Check it by your self, edit it to which part that you don't like. Hope what i've done meet your requirement.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Trashcar.zip (905.1 KB, 74 downloads)
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2006 at 4:52 PM
Thanks asdf! Ive always wanted my game to have all of the old computers and consoles i grew up with! Now they can play Mario and donkey kong!

I'm not dirty! I'm just proving that i don't have obsessive compulsive disorder!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2006 at 9:25 PM
Piece of wood

Those are just the base resources that I have provided to be used in the creation of the system. The system will just be a different mesh it will not actually play old style custom games unless you have downloaded such objects.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Sockpuppet
#7 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:51 PM
But no one do useable stuff with your meshes ???

I thought I see the NES in MTS2, earlier !?