Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 11:12 PM Last edited by carolina_xoxo : 4th Mar 2021 at 12:54 PM.
Default Solved post, can delete
Solved post, can delete
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 11:55 PM
Did you somehow add a second blur censor like 'See them'? Worth searching for. I have often added in files I didn't mean to.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 1:08 AM
You will probably find the censor blur remover in your Config folder as that's where SimPE places and checks for it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 1:30 AM
I have Quaxi's mod in my Download folder.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 12:23 AM
Do you have Pineapple's post processing mod? That one has blur removal.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Do you have Pineapple's post processing mod? That one has blur removal.

I don't even know about that one, what is that mod? @simsample

I find when things remain a second copy of the same mod or another similar mod is usually the culprit.

~Call me Jo~
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 10:47 AM
@joandsarah77
This one:
https://pineapple5050.tumblr.com/po...ct-skyfix2-pond

@carolina_xoxo Glad to help, now you know why!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 10:17 PM
Oh that bloom effect thing. I don't like that, and the better nightlife makes my game flash pink so I would never use that mod. Good spotting about the censor with it.

~Call me Jo~