Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#151 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RemusBlack
I've made my sisters and their house, but I've add a tv as I want to be able to take videos using the cameras that came with generations and have my sims watch them, as well as, placing the bakers station which a is store content in the kitchen. Hope you don't mind. I'd pictures of my immortal sisters, but I not sure how to add pictures

There's two ways to post pictures. The first way is to have them in the body of the post. Just upload the images you want to an image sharing site (I use photobucket), then go into advanced mode of the post, and you'll see picture of a photo along the toolbar. Click it, enter the URL of the photo into the box that comes up, and that's it.
The other way is to have them at the end of your post, as attachments. Go into advanced mode for the post, and scroll down. You'll see large text that says 'Manage Attachments', and then under that 'Image Upload'. From there you can upload them directly from your computer, without having to use an image sharing site.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simerica
I've been playing for a little while and my sisters are doing well. I decided to take the way I was guaranteed not to lose, and build up the skills first before I started with the babies. Also, I made sure that my first goal was to be able to make ambrosia. It was frustrating, but now they have six life trees growing. My sisters are also 100 percent self sufficient. They take care of all of their repairs, grow and cook their own food, do all of the cleaning, and sell paintings and fish for a living. I didn't want to have a baby until they were maxed out on many skills so I wouldn't fail. So right now at least one sister is maxed in creativity cooking, fishing, gardening, and handiness with logic and guitar at 9. I've worked it out to where my sisters have not spent a single dime in a really long time. Anyway, here they are. My house is boring and uninteresting, and not worth posting pics of.

They just had a daughter named Rain.

Fire Sister, Phoenix

Water Sister, Brooke

Air Sister, Allegra

Earth Sister, Gaea
Really nice sisters you got there, but... Why does Brooke look pregnant? Gaea sure is muscular, too! XD
Test Subject
#153 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
There's two ways to post pictures. The first way is to have them in the body of the post. Just upload the images you want to an image sharing site (I use photobucket), then go into advanced mode of the post, and you'll see picture of a photo along the toolbar. Click it, enter the URL of the photo into the box that comes up, and that's it.
The other way is to have them at the end of your post, as attachments. Go into advanced mode for the post, and scroll down. You'll see large text that says 'Manage Attachments', and then under that 'Image Upload'. From there you can upload them directly from your computer, without having to use an image sharing site.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#154 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 11:55 PM
Default Fountain of Youth
Instead of Ambrosia, or if we fail to make it, can we use the fountain of youth? If so, can we cheat it in but put it in a locked place so that they can only use it with "permission"?
Test Subject
#155 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:25 AM
http://s34.photobucket.com/user/vix...y]=1&sort=1&o=0
-This is my Air sister Aerius.

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/vix...y]=1&sort=1&o=1
-The Earth sister Khak.

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/vix...y]=1&sort=1&o=3
-My Fire sister Nuri.

http://s34.photobucket.com/user/vix...y]=1&sort=1&o=0
-Lastly the water sister Kai.

Their story is that different types of demons. Aerius is a cat demon, Khak an earth demon, Nuri a succubus, and Kai a water sprite. Nuri despite her hatred of children was chosen by their mother to bring in the next few generations of demons. Her sisters have chosen to help her, each of them taking on a role for talking care of the young demons.
Test Subject
#156 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 11:37 PM
Yes!!
This is very cool I will start it soon!!
Test Subject
#157 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 8:43 PM
So these are my sims for this challenge! The first one is Kristina Yates, The cook of the family. The second one is Regina Yates (The bookworm) and Tom Yates (first baby)
Screenshots
Test Subject
#158 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 11:41 PM Last edited by allyt95 : 7th Aug 2014 at 1:41 AM.
I decided to start this challenge, it seems really interesting Of course creating the sisters and designing the lot was my favorite part (took me almost 8 hours all together).

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363899

This is the lot.

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363891

This is Wildfyre my fire sister.
Her fire pit ended up on the water sister's side of the lot, but it's there.

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363917

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363887

This is Mere my water sister.
Her house is the biggest (of course lol).

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363912
http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363909
http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363906

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363894

Aether my air sister.
Her house.

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363919

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363884

And Terra my earth sister (I noticed someone else had this name after I made my sim, I swear )
I put her bed under a little roof to keep her dry during storms

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1407363925

I haven't actually started playing yet, but when I do I am going to post the updates on my blog http://fourimmortalsisterschallenge.blogspot.com/ and I will find a way to give credit to the creator
Test Subject
#159 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 9:48 PM
Default My Challenge Sims
This are my four sisters and their home. Their names actually mean their element. Talulani's name is a mixture of two names that mean water, Kawailani and Talulah (I couldn't decide!). I don't actually know what Talulani means.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#160 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 1:58 PM
I am new to challenges and i saw this challenge on youtube i absolutely had to try it, i don't exactly know how to post pictures that i have taken but once i figure it out i think this was will be a fun challenge although i have tweaked the challenge restrictions. But i think this challenge will be well a challenge
Instructor
#161 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simming Simology
I am new to challenges and i saw this challenge on youtube i absolutely had to try it, i don't exactly know how to post pictures that i have taken but once i figure it out i think this was will be a fun challenge although i have tweaked the challenge restrictions. But i think this challenge will be well a challenge

Why is it that so many people on this site have no idea how to post pictures, despite them being rather easy to find out how?
Test Subject
#162 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 2:18 AM
What do we do if one of our sisters die? (Supernatural Zombies)
Test Subject
#163 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowFlakeGamer
What do we do if one of our sisters die? (Supernatural Zombies)

I guess you lose unless she is not really dead (ie bitten by a zombie but just temperarily zombified)
Test Subject
#164 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:18 AM
Please update this for sims 4!
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:58 AM Last edited by Scklsy : 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simlysimmer
Please update this for sims 4!

I made a Sims 4 version of this challenge! I fully credited tigger89 of course. It's pending moderation right now, but if you want I can PM the rules to you.

EDIT: The rules are up! Go to the Sims 4 Challenges board to see them Happy simming.
Test Subject
#166 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 3:47 PM
Default Is anyone still here?
I just found this challenge and I really wanted to do it. I just started so here are pictures of my four sisters.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 10:46 PM
Hi^ I have also restarted this challenge and will post pics
Test Subject
#168 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 10:36 PM
Im Going To Start This Challenge And Will Post Pictures Too.
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 4:50 PM
gonna try this challenge seems fun
Test Subject
#170 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigger89
The basic concept of this challenge is that you have four sisters, which I have represented here with the four elements(but you don't have to call them that), who require ambrosia to prolong their everlasting youth and who want to improve the town by bearing and raising as many children as possible.

You start by creating four sisters at the young adult lifestage with these traits(you can choose their appearance, name, and LTW to be anything you want):
Fire: flirty, great kisser, charismatic, friendly, dislikes children
Water: neat, natural cook, handy, family oriented, perfectionist
Air: bookworm, genius, clumsy, absent minded, loner
Earth: angler, green thumb, loves the outdoors, athletic, disciplined(if you have WA) OR vegetarian(if not).
Here are the roles of the sisters:
Fire: The only sister who is allowed to leave the lot freely. Her job is to search out men, develop relationships with them, and bear their children. She is not allowed to marry, nor are the men allowed to move in. She may bring one man home each night and may try for baby once every 24 hours. Additional woohoo(same and opposite sex) may take place as often as necessary. She also teaches music lessons when the children are older. Skills which she is allowed to develop and use are charisma, music and art.
Water: She is the caretaker of the young children and of the house. Cooking, cleaning and repair duties fall to her, as well as the care of young children. Her responsibilities for the children include teaching the three basic toddler skills, feeding, socializing and changing diapers of babies and toddlers, and playing with toddler toys. The only skill which she is allowed to develop and use is cooking.
Air: She is the keeper of knowledge. Once children become old enough to learn, she is responsible for teaching them. She reads toddler books to the very young children, and as they get older she helps them with homework and tutors them in various skills. She is allowed to learn photography, nectar-making, martial arts, cooking, handiness, charisma, gardening and logic from books only.
Earth: She is the gardener and athletics master. She is responsible for growing food to sell and eat, fishing for fertilizer or ingredients, as well as training children in athletics and martial arts. She is also the only sister(apart from the fire sister) who is allowed to leave the lot. She is allowed to visit the grocery store to purchase seeds, or what food she can't grow. Skills which she is allowed to develop and use are gardening, fishing, athletics and martial arts(if you have WA).

Then, move them to a 30x20 lot of your choice. If you can't find one that's exactly 30x20, just pick the smallest size available. Now, you want to divide the lot into four quarters. I used fencing, but it doesn't matter if there are solid boundaries or not, everything just has to be roughly in its own quarter. Each quarter belongs to one of the sisters, and while you may use build mode freely, it must only contain the following from buy mode:
Fire:
1 fireplace
1 fire pit
1 double bed
1 bar
2 barstools
1 loveseat
1 stereo
1 sink
1 guitar
1 easel
Water:
1 refrigerator
1 dishwasher OR sink
1 stove
1 trashcan OR compactor
1 microwave
1 food processor
1 coffee maker
1 2-tile table
1+ counters
6 chairs
3 single beds
2 nice cribs
2 teddy bears
1 dollhouse
1 toddler logic toy
1 toddler music toy
2 toddler toilets
1 trash can
1 bookshelf(All toddler skill books)
4 toilets
4 bathtubs
4 sinks
1 toy oven
1 child's play table
Air:
1+ bookshelves(All general books, All skill books, All recipes, All fishing bait books)
1 2-tile table
4 chairs
2 comfy chairs
1 single bed
Earth:
1 single bed
1 board breaker(if you have WA) OR 1 treadmill(if not)
2 training dummies(if you have WA) OR 1 weight machine(if not)

You may use motherlode or kaching as much as necessary while building your initial lot. You may also place as many lighting, or decoration(plants, clutter, or other objects that have no use other than looking nice and raising environment score) objects as you want. After you have obtained these items, all travel restrictions go into effect and you must get your on-hand cash down to 10k. That should be plenty of money, but you can supplement it during the course of the challenge by selling works of art that the fire sister or the children create, or fish/plants that the earth sister obtains.

Object of the challenge: To have as many children as possible while ensuring that they never fail a lifestage(I will say what the criteria for that are).
Scoring: 1 point per child who grows to young adult and moves out. 1 additional point if the fire sister paints a "portrait" of them(not a still life) as a young adult before they move out, and keeps it on display on the lot.
Ways to lose:
If you fail any life stage.
If any of the sisters or the children die.
If any of the sisters age up to Adult from Young Adult.
If any children are taken away by the social worker.
If the repo man comes.

Responsibilities at each life stage:
Pregnant:
The fire sister may not leave the lot
The only responsibility is to keep her happy and comfortable.
Fail if: She leaves the lot or the baby is born with random 'bad' traits(ie, if she had a bad mood through the pregnancy).

Infant:
Keep the baby fed, clean, and socially happy.
Fail if: You can't fail this, or if you have you've also violated another lose condition.

Toddler:
Toddlers must be taught all three basic skills from the water sister.
They also must max out the three levels on the two skill toys, which they can do with or without the water sister's help.
In addition, the air sister must read all toddler books to them(they can't read them to themselves).
Fail if: The toddler ages up without learning all three basic skills, the toddler ages up without maxing all skill objects(3 levels each on the logic and music toys, and all books read to them), or if the toddler ages up with less than 50% relationship with the water sister.

Child:
The child must attend school and do homework to work towards an A.
They must also skill up on the play table and toy oven, until they've maxed the skill levels.
They should do homework or tutor their skills with the air sister.
Skills to concentrate on at this life stage are logic and art.
They must also develop a relationship with the earth sister, though games or talking, even if there's nothing she can teach them yet.
Fail if: The child misses a day of school, the child ages up with less than an A in school, the child ages up with less than 50% relationship with the air sister, the water sister and the earth sister, the child ages up without maxing all levels on the play table(3 levels of handiness) and the toy oven(3 levels of cooking), or the child ages up with less than the following skills – logic 5, art 5.

Teen:
By the end of the first week as a teen, they must have a BFF.
They must find a boyfriend/girlfriend of their choice, and go steady with them.
They also must continue to keep up with school and homework.
They begin music lessons with the fire sister. The single guitar may only be placed in her quadrant, and is not allowed to be moved. Just pretend that she is teaching the teen – you can have her “watch” them play to raise the relationship level.
They should also help the earth sister with her garden, and receive some athletic or martial arts training from her as well.
Fail if: The teen misses a day of school, the teen ages up with less than an A in school, the teen ages up with less than 90% relationship with their BFF or BF/GF, the teen ages up with less than 50% relationship with ANY sister, the teen ages up with less than the following skills – logic 5, art 5, music 5, cooking 3, handiness 3, gardening 3, martial arts 3(if you have WA) OR athletic 3(if not).

Additional rules:
No cheats.
You may not purchase additional items from buy mode.
You must use normal lifespan.
Nobody is allowed to get a job(full- or part-time)
You can pick the traits of the children, but no 2 children may have the same combination of traits. For example: child 1 is athletic, artistic, clumsy, handy and hot-headed. If child 2 is artistic, clumsy, handy and hot-headed, they can't pick athletic as their 5th trait.
You may not accept opportunities.

It's a bit of a complicated challenge idea, so let me know if you have any questions or if I've forgotten to explain something important. I hope somebody else out there finds it entertaining.

it sounds fun, but you say use a normal lifespan, but the challenge is called "immortal sisters" ??? how are they immortal if they age into adults, elders, and then die, will i have too pick 4 new sisters like for 100 baby challenge? that part confused me
Test Subject
#171 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 4:53 PM
ouestion '-'
does all the sisters allowed to be pragnant or just the fire one?
Test Subject
#172 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by its_me1599
does all the sisters allowed to be pragnant or just the fire one?

Just the fire one :-)
Test Subject
#173 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:45 PM
Definitely going to be doing this challenge!!!
Test Subject
#174 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by berlyn11
it sounds fun, but you say use a normal lifespan, but the challenge is called "immortal sisters" ??? how are they immortal if they age into adults, elders, and then die, will i have too pick 4 new sisters like for 100 baby challenge? that part confused me

Like it says at the VERY top of the original post. You need to grow ambrosia plants to keep them young
Test Subject
#175 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 8:43 PM
Started this challenge today, did not have time to take pics so will do next time. Their last name is Eternal lol
Air; Breeze
Fire; Blaze
Water; Flow
Earth; Blossom
Page 7 of 9