Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#151 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murf1291
could you send me a link to the actual page? I don't download anything unless I can read about it first.

HERE

But if that is the one, it works but the names don't show up above the sliders and it looks bad.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#152 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 6:11 PM Last edited by Silverprinz : 5th Feb 2013 at 6:18 PM. Reason: answered last post
Default a link 4u
Sure thing, here you go: link. They function correctly in my game and the name of the sliders shows up too, strange. Are you perhaps running a game that is in another language than English? There is a note about that and how to fix it on the download overview page.
======

And today I have three new sims to share. I wanted to give a try at creating some Native Americans, so I made Jessica and set her up with a Kingdom to rule. She got together with a couple of local Philistines and Pocahontas and Geronimo are her children, which makes them half-sister and half-brother to each other. The genetics proved strong and the family resemblance is evident. As always, I am posting screenies and a 7z file of the sims.

To those of you who are only posting pictures of your sims but no files to share I give a caution: this violates the intent of this thread, which is for the sharing of the files. It is perfectly fine to post the pictures as long as you also upload the sim files in either zip, rar, or 7z format. What is not OK is just putting pictures in here with no files, the mods have gotten on some for this before here and your pictures are likely to be deleted if you do not post the files. I just thought I would again let you know.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  natam.7z (1.01 MB, 110 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#153 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 6:56 PM
You are right! My game is in French! I didn't think it would be an issue because the other names show up in English but it could be the problem.

And they make the breast look like square.
Field Researcher
#154 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 11:11 PM Last edited by Silverprinz : 6th Feb 2013 at 7:28 PM. Reason: typo - I am the Typo King!
Yes that is probably it, sorry. Did you try Johna's sliders? I am not sure if they will work for you either but its worth a try.
Test Subject
#155 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 11:16 PM
Just did and they work perfectly, thank you very much
Field Researcher
#156 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 6:15 AM
YW, glad it worked.
Test Subject
#157 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silverprinz
My request is that if any of these are your sim can you please post a version of them wearing clothing available in the standard 2.0.113 (no Pirates and Nobles EP) game? That way I and perhaps others who are interested can use them.
Here is the list:
Bertha_Krupp
Enara_Ackat
Lyetia_Nyscheris
Red_Guardian
Sinistria_Irwein
Verak_Skelaw
Zhedra_Tiadanris

Hi there, I will post the bold Simelons here without P&N-things! Should be aviable in the next week, expect them at last next weekend!
Field Researcher
#158 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 10:39 PM
Glad to hear. Thanks.
Test Subject
#159 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 6:19 PM
Hi there, here are the following TSM-Sims without P&N-Stuff:
Sinistria Irwein,
Bertha Krupp,
Red Guardian

Have fun!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TSM_Sims_NoAddOn.zip (1.10 MB, 105 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#160 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrueMrreset
Hi there,

here are some of my sims of the middleages.

Bertha Krupp
Pink Schwartz
Sinistria Irwein

Have fun!

PS: I use the following mods:
Jonha_Sliders (all)
Breast (all)
Medieval_Female_Skins

she almost looks like a that evil girl from movie Alex Rider Mission Stormbraker but she was blonde girl :D
Field Researcher
#161 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 3:22 PM
Yes, very nice sims all. And thanks again for answering my request, TrueMrreset.
Test Subject
#162 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 4:34 PM
The Daughter of Emperor Sariss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39yRML_G-5o
Sariss prepare Vengeance to jump to hyperspace

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Test Subject
#163 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 5:03 PM
@AlexanderFebo
I don't even know the movie "Stormbreaker" but in the age of the internet i found some pictures:
You mean Missi Pyle?

The Simtress in the black dress looks awesome!
Is this a custom dress and custom hair? Any download link for this Simtress?

@Silverprinz
No problem, glad to help!
Test Subject
#164 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 5:19 PM Last edited by AlexanderFebo : 19th Feb 2013 at 8:30 PM.
yeah they are custom downloads hair and dress and im not sure their names and how to find them on site i'think the dress is from resources sims hmm i know where all my mods are i don't remember just the name of mod with hair and dress
Test Subject
#165 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexanderFebo
yeah they are custom downloads hair and dress and im not sure their names and how to find them btw i can upload the sim but there's small problem i created her in simcas editor

Look inside your TSM-folder, open folder Mods, then folder packages, there should be all extra stuff!
Test Subject
#166 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 7:55 PM
So here are two new Sims for TSM:

Albinia Snowheart & her brother Eric Icingdeath.
Albinia is now queen of Engeland, and her brother is the first knight of the realm.
You ask why they have two different last names, even though they are siblings?
The last person who ask this was the former queen Mary-Anne.
But then there was a mishap and Queen Mary Anne died suddenly.
Albinia then became the queen.
First Knight Lazarus disappeared shortly thereafter and Eric took his place.
So what was your question again?
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TSM_Sims.zip (900.6 KB, 103 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Albinia Snowheart & Eric Icingdeath
Field Researcher
#167 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 12:50 AM
Default This is My Beloved King Xylan Darksword

The most handsome Sim ever created. Sorry Miss Chickieteeta, but my Xylan just took the highest stand on the pedestal of Gorgeous! LMAO! Hope your king is fine and loving his new pant designs.

Xeny
Scholar
#168 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xeny

The most handsome Sim ever created. Sorry Miss Chickieteeta, but my Xylan just took the highest stand on the pedestal of Gorgeous! LMAO! Hope your king is fine and loving his new pant designs.

Xeny

I respectfully disagree =P....really happy someone else out there shares my particular version of insanity though rofl.

And me and my king and his army invite you and your King to the close up challenge.

Front on

Side on

Ah men, me and my bird have gathered you all here....unfortunately he means his parrot and not me
(I'm in the UK, bird is a slang word for girlfriend, incase that doesn't translate well elsewhere)

*edit*Oh I meant to say I like King Xylan's outfit.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#169 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 2:27 AM
That's a deal! Let me get my pic's ready. I have a super close up, I wanted to post it yesterday, but thought I could not get it small enough to be accepted by the pic size police. I shall return Miss Chickieteeta, with pics at the ready. There shall be plenty of time for your king to learn how to bow.

I must go and gather...shall not be too long me hopes. TTFN Xeny
Test Subject
#170 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 4:07 AM
I really ought to post some of mine, but most of them are loaded down with experimental unreleased contacts and suchlike, so I'd have to save CC-less versions.
Scholar
#171 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 11:00 AM
Ok I will meet you both in the pictures thread
Field Researcher
#172 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 6:01 PM
Default Because Chickie requested Beauty, here be he

Xylan is a Ponderer, and sometimes a serious man

He is also very passionate, besides being completely oblivious to his hot bod!
Sexy como tu!

Scholar
#173 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 9:06 PM
In comparison to the first pic of King Xylan that you posted, here's my King with your King's beard, hair and outfit...

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#174 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
In comparison to the first pic of King Xylan that you posted, here's my King with your King's beard, hair and outfit...

That explains why he looks chubby, exhausted and emotionally deprived now, when before he was pure, and clean, alive in spirit, and unmolested by others in attempts to siphon from his image, as much of his glory as they could to implant into their own sims who were lacking in Xylan's attributes. Tsk tsk. The only values that mean anything are the ones gained, developed, or earned by the ones who wish to posses them. Otherwise, they are as false as the thief who tried to steal them.
Field Researcher
#175 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 11:10 PM
A morality play, cool.. I will just grab a seat in the front row and munch a bag of Medieval Popcorn.
Page 7 of 9