Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 6:57 AM
Default Sims die when I enter lot
Is there a problem with sims starving to death when i'm not playing?

I've switched households 3 times... and 2 out fo those 3 times atleast one sim expired immediately from starvation.

Is this unusual?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:26 AM
I had a sim collapse from exhaustion the minute I started playing him, but I think that was because I had never played that house before. But dropping dead? And that much? I dunno, man. This may be a stupid question, but is your free will on?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:59 AM
yes its on...

and anyway if you dont play a household it should more or less take care of itself
i noticed something was wrong when all of the townie kids dropped from exhaustion after school
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 6:40 PM
any help?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 7:04 PM
Do you have any custom content? If so, have you tried taking it out and deleting your cache files and trying it that way?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:13 PM
its all the same CC that I had before and i deleted the Cache files.... the dashboard didn't find anything. But yes I will take it all out and try and see what it does.

So this is an error and not a game thing?
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 12:59 PM Last edited by iosman1234 : 3rd Sep 2019 at 3:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by JoslynLehane
Is there a problem with sims starving to death when i'm not playing? .

I've switched households 3 times... and 2 out fo those 3 times atleast one sim expired immediately from starvation.

Is this unusual?

I guess this is has been fixed,, if you still face this issue ping me
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 2:14 PM
@iosman1234 -Please check dates of posts before posting in forums. The last post in this thread was 9 years ago.