Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 12:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Editing family tree on dead sims pt 2
This is part two of http://modthesims.info/t/596153
I know it's crazy that I make the reply right now. It didn't work so I gave up and stopped playing sims 3for some time, but now I definitely want to do it, after two years lol.
After get to the part where I have to filter the sims and choose the dead ones, that window doesn't actually appear. Instead, it immediately shows only my active family. And that is whenever I firstly chose "Sim" when using MC, always only showing the active family.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 4:22 AM
Are you running MC by clicking on the active household lot? To get a townwide instead of a single household list out of NRaas > MC > Sim > etc., the mod should be run by clicking on City Hall or an in-game computer.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Are you running MC by clicking on the active household lot? To get a townwide instead of a single household list out of NRaas > MC > Sim > etc., the mod should be run by clicking on City Hall or an in-game computer.

Thank you so much!!!! It worked!