Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 5:05 PM
Default Rainbow nuggets appear from hands occasionally?
Is this something to worry about? They're not constant or consistent, but I do notice them every once in a while.
Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
Your game is your game. You do whatever you need to do to enjoy it and don't get bogged down in keeping it pristine. You can't play soccer with a clean ball.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 5:58 PM
It happens sometimes if you have a live bird or hamster on the lot (empty cages don't seem to cause the issue), possibly sometime after that sim has fed them. I had to remove a bird from one of my story lots because the sims would sprout pet food at all the wrong times...
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 5:59 PM
If you have the FFS Debugger ("BatBox"), choosing "Stuck SFX" under the "Nuke" option should get rid of them.

Do you ever hear a song so beautiful you want to financially support the artist, but you can't because the artist is a common wood pigeon?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 6:26 PM
Oh cool so it's nothing to worry about then.
I have both a wombat and a bird on the lot, thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
Your game is your game. You do whatever you need to do to enjoy it and don't get bogged down in keeping it pristine. You can't play soccer with a clean ball.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 10:33 PM
They're always after me Lucky Charms!

-grinEvilly
>=)