Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 8:40 PM Last edited by Sashasonic : 23rd Jan 2020 at 9:13 AM. Reason: fixing old links
Default Mod & CC Tracker for Reports on Broken & Updated Mods
Having helped out at EA Answers forum over the years, and had recently asked Scarlet from simsVIP if she'd be interested in passing on the ggl sheet for broken/updated mods, as it was a huge help over time.. (both for myself, and directing people to it that were having mod problems after updates.). I know, I for one would be lost without it and use 1000s of CC/Mods. Have kept it going with the tracker, and the reporting (collaborative) sheet, for people to join in and report.

Have now posted both the main and the reporting style google sheet, which also incorporates extra pages for Alpha listing (mod Directory), new mods, which the mod / cc makers or enthusiasts can help keep updated with links + updated status for Sims 4 Patches. If you would like to edit the main sheet and help to keep it up to date, let me know here or at the links.

>>>> TS4 CC & Mod Tracker , also includes all current mod links:

>>>> or join in with the reporting
https://simsonic.weebly.com/modstracker.html