Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 5:03 AM
1x1 mini Bars - Please take the wheel!
Dear People who have patience to figure things out,

I started on making some 1x1 mini bars, converting the current base game ones first.

The general gist of how to do this is easy enough to me. However the shadow primitives and the footprints are incredibly confusing. As are the secondary objects [the cups etc that aren't part of the bar primitive]. Those secondary objects will not go away. The ghosts of them still show up in s4s no matter what I do. The same goes for the rig. I can change the skeleton as much as I like in Blender, but it doesn't translate into S4S, meaning I have to change every drink and chair and decoration placement using NUMERALS. Numerals. In S4S. Every. Single. Time.

If you want to take over these mini bars, you can get the packages here [or start new, whatever. Some of them are pretty messed up, others might be a good foundation???]

Please, link them in this thread when you're done. I want these soooooo much and there is little to no reason they haven't been made yet. The rigs are editable and the mini bars I have finished and put in game work just fine. You know, bar the footprint annoyances and weird shadows. The Vault Pro one looks so nice, and I got it almost perfect [stupid leg shadow]. But uh, then I saved over it. So, you're stuck with the new wonky one I created. But the new wonky one has a nicer UV layout and the textures look bomb. So there is that.

Cheers,
A person who does not have the patience to figure this thing out.