Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 4:29 AM
Default i want to get into making mods for sims 4!
Hi you guys! So I'm pretty sure its a basic question and very elaborate answer, but how do you started in making mods?

I know absoletly nothing (yikes) about sims 4 code /scripts, and understand it will take a lot of time and practice. (the last sims 4 modding i tried was the sims 2 workshop thing, i made a terrible skirt i put on all my sims lol)

So any tips on getting started, what to look at and research?

I'm mostly thinking of gameplay mods, there's so much missing in the sims 4 and there's so much that could help my gameplay, so let any help would be appreciated!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cedesdcc
Hi you guys! So I'm pretty sure its a basic question and very elaborate answer, but how do you started in making mods?

I know absoletly nothing (yikes) about sims 4 code /scripts, and understand it will take a lot of time and practice. (the last sims 4 modding i tried was the sims 2 workshop thing, i made a terrible skirt i put on all my sims lol)

So any tips on getting started, what to look at and research?

I'm mostly thinking of gameplay mods, there's so much missing in the sims 4 and there's so much that could help my gameplay, so let any help would be appreciated!

You can work on mods, with Andrew´s Sims 4 Studio. If you got questions, just ask they will help you over there.