Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 2:11 PM
i got my first baby , its a boy...
and i will post a picture of my family tree when my sim die...

i suggest you make a score list ,
list the challangers got how many kid at the end of the game~

Quote:
Call me Jarod , Jad , Jar , Jaro , Rod....
If you r a GUY , why don't you come and join us , the group "JUST FOR GUYS" :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Leia
Are we allowed to split households and move people around or kill unwanted roommates (or mothers, once they've served their purpose *snicker*)? Or is that part of the challenge?

That's a good point! I obviously haven't gotten far enough for that to be a problem. I think it would make more sense for that to be part of the challenge, though. As soon as you start switching to other households for whatever reason, it gets tricky.

As much as I hate to say it, the easiest solution would be to start killing people off! Invite someone over and trap them on the balcony until they starve, heh.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:55 PM
Yeah, that's what I did. I threw a party, invited as many men/elders as I could, barricaded an entire section of the house and let nature take its course. Needless to say the party was a bust but most of the adult women are alone now...

I thought this would be a simple hilarious challenge. Who knew I would have to resort to mass murders.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:18 AM
I laughed so hard at that family tree! I normally don't take part in challenges but this one is just too special to pass up.

Look out, ladies of Sunset Valley. Michael Jackson's coming to impregnate you.

Did you hear, Michael Jackson died!
Looks like you'll have to delete THAT account.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is a Maxis game! What's to win? You and your sims can play unto perpetuity, getting into entanglements and trying to get out, and by the time you know it, it will be 3am your time, and you don't even have your teeth brushed...
--The Sims 1 Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#30 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 1:38 AM Last edited by Princess Leia : 26th Jun 2009 at 2:16 AM.
It was so surreal because I was playing the Jackson household when I found out about his death. It'd feel a bit weird playing him so I think I'm gonna stop for now.

But for the record, here are my results:

(Click to enlarge)

If I counted correctly, there are 50 children listed in that family tree. He fathered one more after I had capped it -- bringing his grand total to 51. Right now he's an Adult and has 10 days left in that stage. Proof:

I did NOT use any cheats except for motherlode (and the career setter, which was just for show. I didn't perform concerts or sign autographs). I let him eat, sleep, etc when he had to, although I had purchased several lifetime rewards including the moodlet manager.

You may also notice that he hasn't completed his lifetime wish despite having fathered that many children. It's a strategy!

Awesome challenge! Thanks for setting it up. Someday I'll do this properly with a different Sim.

I'll post pictures later. That might take a while to put together.
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 9:58 AM
It was so surreal because I was playing the Jackson household when I found out about his death. It'd feel a bit weird playing him so I think I'm gonna stop for now.

But for the record, here are my results:

(Click to enlarge)

If I counted correctly, there are 50 children listed in that family tree. He fathered one more after I had capped it -- bringing his grand total to 51. Right now he's an Adult and has 10 days left in that stage. Proof:

I did NOT use any cheats except for motherlode (and the career setter, which was just for show. I didn't perform concerts or sign autographs). I let him eat, sleep, etc when he had to, although I had purchased several lifetime rewards including the moodlet manager.

You may also notice that he hasn't completed his lifetime wish despite having fathered that many children. It's a strategy!

Awesome challenge! Thanks for setting it up. Someday I'll do this properly with a different Sim.

I'll post pictures later. That might take a while to put together.

Your family tree is hilarious! XD Although at least the offspring can keep the Michael Jackon genes going... RIP MJ
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:06 PM
Yeah, that's what I did. I threw a party, invited as many men/elders as I could, barricaded an entire section of the house and let nature take its course. Needless to say the party was a bust but most of the adult women are alone now...

I thought this would be a simple hilarious challenge. Who knew I would have to resort to mass murders.

rofl i have tears from laughing so much lololol
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:56 PM
It would be cool to have this challenge where some of the offspring were ghost children, have you read this story about a ghost child?

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDeta...contentId=35181

I think it would be interesting to do that!
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:53 PM
i wonder if i will be able to get 40 babies...
(doubt it)

i have 5 so far
Field Researcher
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM
I've never tried a challenge (except the legacy), but this one, I'll do! Starting my game right now :D

ingeborgsk
Scholar
#36 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:24 PM
The first Sim I played in this challenge made it up to 53 kids!
He was charismatic/schmoozer with the music trait. No money cheats, I bought him a cheap house and a guitar and placed him in front of the theatre - easy friends and easy public woohoo.
When I stopped playing he was still an adult but most women are too old then or the houses were full - and all female teens in town were his daughters!!!

I gave it a new try now with the IndieStone mod, hope this will keep the neighbourhood alive. It's more challenging because at the moment most women get pregnant without my 'help'.
Started again without any money cheat. A shy but gifted Sim, no kiss, no flirt until one day before he should become an adult he discovered the taste of Ambrosia.
He has six kids now... (and some fish bowls and life fruits)
Field Researcher
#37 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:36 AM
I have to try this one!

I wonder, would life fruit plant harvesting at other lots be ok?
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:27 PM
Ive made my sim His name is gonna be Don Juan :P
Ill start as soon as i finish my Klepto challenge - she nearly and elder now :P
Field Researcher
#39 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:57 PM
I have started a guy in a copy of a town. His name is Styvbjörn Kåtman, fun name if you know Swedish. I made him blue with yellow hair to make him stand out more and as a part of the experiment.

But oh man it is harder than I thought to get the ladies to the bed! I have really never done this style before, always going steady with one sim after long time of courtship. I have tried with 2 ladies and they both said that they are not in the mood! But a quick trip to the movie fixed that! Raping, anyone? (terrible!) Bella Bachelor was the first victim, and now Kaylynn Langerak.... hahaa.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:08 PM Last edited by sweetichigodream : 3rd Jul 2009 at 10:03 PM.
Now he's down with the very much overweight Dolores Holt, and the security threw out them from the theater. The funny thing was that Dolores ran out full NAKED.

Btw I have one thing to ask: since I am deaf, I wonder if there's any other sign that the woman is pregnant than the sound signal? It is kind of hard for me to know if I am finished with the female or if I should try more times with her... You know, it is not easy to go back for more tries if there's jealousy.

EDIT: First baby finally came, Randall Bachelor, inherited mother's skin.

EDIT2: Four sons and two daughters now. 3 babies with Bella!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:21 AM
My sim has somewhere around 20 kids and he's just about to become an adult. I haven't played in a while since I had the 9 day pregnancy installed for one of my sims and that would have complicated things so I was waiting and now I can go back but I'm going to wait until I get bored with my legacy family. Probably when the next generation is about to be born. Then the ladies of sunset valley had better look out!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:28 AM
I have trapped 5 guys in the basement for about 10-12 sims days and they won't die... sometimes I can see how their moods are resetted somehow and they do not smell foul anymore, and start to talk to each other instead for whining. I am trying to get them to swim instead and wall around to drown them... 2 left.

Starting to get hard to find good fertile women that do not have full households! Too many times I tried to hit on a woman that turns out being a teenager or elder, blah. Far too many elders! I think it is because I started in a game with my own sims that I can't let my guy do, and also time progressed on so there's many old people. Many white hair!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:08 PM
I'm about to try if I can hit on, er, the dead.
-
xD

I have a lot of chicks who go around with every guy, leave the kid with the guy, move out, and find another guy.
Running out of guys, too...
Field Researcher
#44 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:11 PM
Ok. i tried it with a dude..
I have the same gender preganancy mod, right?

Well, he went a bit on the homosexual side..
Now a guy is pregnant.
0.o
Creepy.

But, he ended up with 12 kids, since like, a whole group of chicks ran after him, since they saw him with another woman.
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:25 PM
Okay, so my sim, Caleb Green, had 22 kids, of which only the last four were boys. I couldn't believe it, is was like "Oh, another daughter, really?" It was frustrating.

But a few days before he aged up to elder, I felt really bad for him, so I let him get married to Kristin (or is it Kirstin?) Pitt, who he had been waiting to become a Young Adult for a while anyway, and they moved in together and had four children.

And can I just say, for someone with commitment issues, he didn't half like being in a relationship. Every girl he met he wanted to go steady with.

I'll post proof later
Field Researcher
#46 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 10:06 PM
Oh, can we do same sex pregnancy?!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! That would make it soooo much more fun! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:47 PM
Oh, no same sex Pregnancy?
Then I'll take that one off, and not count it.. Either or, I end up with 13 kids..
My dude wants to marry everyone he's been with.
0.o

I don't think there's a mod for that kind of thing...

ISn't there a country in africa that lets you do that?
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:08 PM
Giggity =D
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
There is, It came out today. Actually. xD

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352075
Field Researcher
#50 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:15 PM
Marie, Thank Yooh!
But, now he's going to have at least 20 wives.
Imagine the wedding..
' I THOUGHT YOU WERE MARRIED TO ME!'
Some women yells, then 12 more get up and yell that.
xD
Page 2 of 12