Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#851 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 6:29 PM
Meanwhile my Sims continue beeing some weird Psychos http://sheierenssims.blogspot.de/20...g-her-book.html
I mean... that can't be normal, right?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#852 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 11:56 PM Last edited by LoveViolet : 29th Dec 2019 at 6:33 AM.
So looks like generation 5 has twin brothers, I'll wait until they're kids for my gen 4 heir to have another child since she wish for a girl..I'm scared of what the children will get when they become teenagers & have to go under the mercy of the generators..
Test Subject
#853 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveViolet
So looks like generation 5 has twin brothers, I'll wait until their kids for my gen 4 heir to have another child since she wish for a girl..I'm scared of what the children will get when they become teenagers & have to go under the mercy of the generators..

oh, so you only roll for them when teens? huh intresting. I do it when they are born, write it in a text document so I don't forget and then apply it as soon as possible. I mean... it would be weird for me if they suddenly get from a normal nose to a weird one or change eyecolor when aging or make a u turn on their personalities
does it work well for you?
Lab Assistant
#854 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IISheireenII
oh, so you only roll for them when teens? huh intresting. I do it when they are born, write it in a text document so I don't forget and then apply it as soon as possible. I mean... it would be weird for me if they suddenly get from a normal nose to a weird one or change eyecolor when aging or make a u turn on their personalities
does it work well for you?

Yes, but to one their own I guess.
Lab Assistant
#855 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 12:55 AM
I rolled "Prisoners. (Use edit town to merge all you can of the closest neighbors into your household, You can merge back in 3 days.)" Yeh I'm keeping them in case I need to kill...I moved in 13 sims...My household is now with 19 sims(Mods are great ;D) I'm currenly editing the teens+ So the chilren, toddlers, & babies are safe ^w^
Test Subject
#856 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 8:33 PM
FINALLY something a bit more normal for my sims http://sheierenssims.blogspot.de/
I was really worried because all the events seemed to have the same tone to it for my sims
Lab Assistant
#857 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 11:29 PM
Default Quick Little Update
I forgot to show you guys the family tree I have my this challenge!
This is the Corelone family tree!
As you can see, I'm on generation 4 in a different part of the family!
Instructor
#858 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:10 PM Last edited by TrillianRikku : 19th Feb 2018 at 11:35 PM.
Default 1.2
Hello i'm back with an update
note I had to move towns because Midnight Hallow was getting to buggy
also I re rolled for Mira and got Princess pretty if this is agianst the rules I'm sorry and I will take a punishment roll if I have to
well on to the update

Event Two: Fired Sim Quits His Job

I gave this one to Mark as he never goes to work any way

Now all he does is sit in front of the TV

or Paints the Occasional Painting

Also During the 3 Day Period the Babies Aged Up

Pudding

Duck

Mira

Event Three: Painting Inspiration Have Sim Paint A Large Painting
I gave this task to Kitty as she doesn't show up much because she is either working

or teaching the kids there skills

so the only times she has to paint is at night after everyone is asleep

Bonus Pic
I sware you can't take this man anywhere

I think for the next coming updates I'm going to roll an event for each sim instead of just one
Lab Assistant
#859 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrillianRikku
Hello i'm back with an update
note I had to move towns because Midnight Hallow was getting to buggy
also I re rolled for Mira and got Princess pretty if this is agianst the rules I'm sorry and I will take a punishment roll if I have to
well on to the update

Event Two: Fired Sim Quits His Job

I gave this one to Mark as he never goes to work any way

Now all he does is sit in front of the TV

or Paints the Occasional Painting

Also During the 3 Day Period the Babies Aged Up

Pudding

Duck

Mira

Event Three: Painting Inspiration Have Sim Paint A Large Painting
I gave this task to Kitty as she doesn't show up much because she is either working

or teaching the kids there skills

so the only times she has to paint is at night after everyone is asleep

Bonus Pic
I sware you can't take this man anywhere

I think for the next coming updates I'm going to roll an event for each sim instead of just one

The babies are adorable :o
Instructor
#860 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 1:12 AM Last edited by TrillianRikku : 19th Feb 2018 at 11:36 PM.
Default 1.3
i have decided that both Mark and Kitty will both do the events when possable

update

Event Four: Sports Contract: Have Sims Join Sports Career
both Mark and Kitty getting jobs

first day on the job as Rabid Fans

also birthday for Pudding

Gained Athletic Trait

Event Five: That was a Weird Pizza Party: Make Sims Super Fat (can loose weight in game)

After Eating Cursed Pizza

Kitty

Mark

Pudding

Duck (It was also his Birthday Gained Evil Trait forgot to take before Pic)

Mira on Her Birthday Gained Loves the Heat Trait

After

Next Event: Drafted
Instructor
#861 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 10:50 PM Last edited by TrillianRikku : 19th Feb 2018 at 11:36 PM.
Default 1.4
Update

Event Six: Drafted have sims join the Military Career
Both Kitty and Mark getting Military Jobs

Kitty

Mark

with new Physical Jobs it's time to get fit
While Marks work out on the treadmill

Kitty does Arobics with the radio in the next room

after school the kids join Kitty

First Day on the Job
Kitty

Mark

that evening was Kitty's Birthday
Yikes Kitty

Better

Event Seven: Writing Inspiration Have Sims Write a Book

Kitty Writing a Fiction Book titled Driving with Duckies

And Mark who has the Higher Writing Skill Wirtes a Kids Book Titled The Potty that Cried

During this event Pudding and Duck aged up to Teens

Pudding (Virtuoso)

She wasn't aging up normally

Duck (Hopeless Romantic)

Next Event Snowed in (just like me in real life)
Lab Assistant
#862 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IISheireenII
That is great ^-^ but I personally prefer the open world of Sims 3 to the endless loadingscreens of 4 (I avoid leaving the house in 4 so bad its not even fun ) sooo.... that means no (official) update for the Sims 3 version of this? huh too bad, but if it doesn't run as it should on your pc it can't be helped :/
maybe I'm going to write some pack specific Add-Ons for this someday (at least the two packs I actually have) but first I#ll just have fun playing it

and yeah... it turned a bit hectic next xD I'll post tomorow or so how the story goes on //edit: I did post it~

Please post what you write here, an update would be awesome. And, I'm with you, loading screens make me mad/not as excited.
Lab Assistant
#863 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:07 AM
Oh dearie...so I had rolled something to do with moving in as many neighbors I could, my household is overfilled by this point, pray for my game..but now there's friends for the little twins...and I'm planning to kill off a few of the Adults-Elders just to make sure my game runs smoothly again.
Lab Assistant
#864 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:35 PM
Oh dearie...so I had rolled something to do with moving in as many neighbors I could, my household is overfilled by this point, pray for my game..but now there's friends for the little twins...and I'm planning to kill off a few of the Adults-Elders just to make sure my game runs smoothly again.

wow just savage/brutal.
Lab Assistant
#865 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Heart Sims
wow just savage/brutal.

Well it's needed so I don't lose the family... it's now down to a more playable number to where it doesn't freeze every 10 minutes.
Lab Assistant
#866 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 9:20 PM
Well it's needed so I don't lose the family... it's now down to a more playable number to where it doesn't freeze every 10 minutes.

sorry, i didn't mean to come off as rude rude, it just made me laugh. But yes, not freezing every 10 minutes is much wanted.
Lab Assistant
#867 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:07 PM Last edited by slashbanghorror : 5th Mar 2018 at 10:34 PM.
EDIT: Game crashed, lost my save file :/

Guess it's back to square one.
Lab Assistant
#868 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 3:55 AM
Default Update!
Children aged to teens, gen 4 is pregnant again, teens dating some kids from school (Still hoping to get a full house soon, just not as laggy). The twins are still infants only since I want to make their Imaginary Friends real.
Lab Assistant
#869 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slashbanghorror
EDIT: Game crashed, lost my save file :/

Guess it's back to square one.

Oof, well I hope you're enjoying this challenge cause' I sure am!
Lab Assistant
#870 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 10:54 PM
UPDATE!
I lost the family... so I'm going to start completely over soon..
Lab Assistant
#871 Old 30th May 2018 at 3:18 AM
Default Update!
They're safe
I've never been happier to say this family isn't gone after all
Hope to update you guys soon on my favorite family ever, The Corelone Family!
For now enjoy their beautiful family tree!
Lab Assistant
#872 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 9:32 PM
*pokes head in*

Hello?

So, now that I have a new computer that doesn't sound like it is about to explode, I think I'm ready to start a new family!
Lab Assistant
#873 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 6:50 AM
*pokes head in*

Hello?

So, now that I have a new computer that doesn't sound like it is about to explode, I think I'm ready to start a new family!

And yet mine does xD But If it does break I have everything somewhere else to back up all my sims 3 stuff
ALSO send help ;-;
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#874 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 2:31 PM Last edited by slashbanghorror : 9th Jul 2018 at 2:55 PM.
So I've created my new family, and they are...

Interesting, to say the least.

The male rolls are:
  • Loser trait
  • Lucky trait
  • Kleptomaniac trait

Because Lucky and Loser contradict each other, and yet can both be selected at the same time, I made the man a walking contradiction.

Meet Connor Tradiction.

Yes, he is wearing socks and flip flops.

The female rolls are:
  • Red hair
  • Based on an animal
  • Look inhuman

Because I have Supernatural installed, I made her a werewolf, and made her look like a fox (making her a fox/werewolf hybrid???)

Meet Foxy McWolfe

She is covered in hair, and this is just her human form.

I got "toddler" as the extra family roll, so the lovely couple got a little girl to complete their family.

Meet Heather Wolfediction

The poor girl, having a walking contradiction for a father and a wolf/fox hybrid for a mother.

The first three rolls I got are:
  • Child Abuse
  • Free mansion (hell yeah!)
  • Sloppy

I got nothing for the build/buy roll and the perk rolls, so it's now time to live out the lives of the Wolfediction family!
Lab Assistant
#875 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 12:59 AM
So I've created my new family, and they are...

Interesting, to say the least.

The male rolls are:
  • Loser trait
  • Lucky trait
  • Kleptomaniac trait

Because Lucky and Loser contradict each other, and yet can both be selected at the same time, I made the man a walking contradiction.

Meet Connor Tradiction.

Yes, he is wearing socks and flip flops.

The female rolls are:
  • Red hair
  • Based on an animal
  • Look inhuman

Because I have Supernatural installed, I made her a werewolf, and made her look like a fox (making her a fox/werewolf hybrid???)

Meet Foxy McWolfe

She is covered in hair, and this is just her human form.

I got "toddler" as the extra family roll, so the lovely couple got a little girl to complete their family.

Meet Heather Wolfediction

The poor girl, having a walking contradiction for a father and a wolf/fox hybrid for a mother.

The first three rolls I got are:
  • Child Abuse
  • Free mansion (hell yeah!)
  • Sloppy

Child Abuse... oh no... that poor little girl
Page 35 of 37