Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
#76 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 2:44 AM
Quote:
I won't go back to laptops.

As soon as I have the money to get a desktop. I'm going with that too. A laptop was great when I was in school, I could write my notes, and play games at school during Spares, and History. But now it's a pain in my butt. :P

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 3:21 AM
I miss the Arch legacy so much, I have so much to catch up on.... that can be tomorrows job !

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Test Subject
#78 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 3:26 AM
Hey! So I am new to this whole random legacy thing and I guess the whole forum thing too.

Is there a blog roll somewhere with all of the current random legacies?

O and here is my legacy story:

http://twistedleyrandomlegacy.wordpress.com/

I should be posting chapter 3 soon. Ya I meant that new.
Test Subject
#79 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 3:51 AM
Default Whoops
And now I see the kind of blog roll thingy at the beginning. My bad sorry.

I think I am going to try and make an updated one on my blog we shall see how that goes...
Alchemist
#80 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ReyaD
Hate to double post.... but Cali, you mentioned on Becky's story that you had a mod that let you buy WA stuff at the grocery store. Do you have a link handy? I've been looking for it but can't find it on MTS anywhere.

Sorry, I'm late replying. I don't check this thread as often as I used to.
Here's the mod:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/429284
Scholar
#81 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 4:52 AM
Thanks Melissa.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Inconceivable!
#82 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 11:46 AM
I have an update! (FINALLY! Lol.)

Chapter 12: Already Gone
http://themckinleychronicles.blogsp...2db2f33beee223c

And welcome to the challenge, confused! That list in the first post doesn't get updated that often. Most of us have links in our signatures and/or we post updates on this thread.
Test Subject
#83 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 4:25 PM
wow it's been a long time since I last posted... but life likes to get in the way sometimes... anyway
Update!
http://tobinrandomlegacychallenge.b...neration-3.html
Scholar
#84 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 5:38 PM
Update!

3.12 - Nothing to Worry About http://sarisimsrandomlegacy.blogspo...orry-about.html

Dorian and River freak themselves out and the younger twins become teens!

Also: Heir vote is up!

Lab Assistant
#85 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:23 PM
I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet, but in the patch that was released today it says this: Showtime Performance Venues will be accessible as Late Night bars. This bit of news got me pretty pumped since I couldn't wrap my head around why it wasn't like this from the beginning.
Test Subject
#86 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:30 PM
Thanks Buckley
Scholar
Original Poster
#87 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 3:59 AM
Seems we're getting lots of new people, plus some returning faces. Awesome. =)

Chapter 116 is up: http://archlegacy.blogspot.com/2012...ig-wig-wag.html

Almost halfway through generation 9.
Forum Resident
#88 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 7:19 AM
Hey guys! I've put the thread closed thing on the old thread.
I would have done it earlier but i only got back on saturday and have been rather busy since then.

Edit: I love the new OP! xD

The Sunshine Legacy - A Random Legacy Challenge
Please read and comment.
I am very interested in what you have to say about my writing.
Thank you :)
Scholar
#89 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 6:37 AM
After getting the all-clear from heaven about posting up the legacy as rounds in the contest close, I have shameless advertisement.

Currently up: Introduction/Foreword and Chapter 1.1 - One Day in Shang Simla
Forum Resident
#90 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 7:17 AM
Guys, I hate to have to say this but it may be a while before my next update comes out.
As well as working now, I will also having to be studying throughout the summer to resit some of my exams in november.

I failed the course I was on, and as a result i have to take resits alongside 2 more years at school :/
Which means I won't be out of high school/sixth form until I'm 20 years old *cries*

I'll try to get some blogging and playing done but it won't be anywhere near as often as I like.

Please read and comment.
Scholar
Original Poster
#91 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 1:05 PM
Wow, I'm sorry Anarathiel. =(
Test Subject
#92 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 1:14 PM
I'm so sorry Anarathiel. I have to finish my high schooling with the local college because none of the schools will take me, so it will be about that long before I finish as well.

In Sims related news, the patch broke my game. So I'm currently in the process of a complete reinstall and trying to hunt down all my store content and mods on my computer. No patch for me until I get Diesel Stuff and Sweet Treats next week.
Inconceivable!
#93 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 4:40 PM
I would've been in high school 'til I was twenty as well, but I opted to get my GED instead. That really sucks though, Ana. I'm sorry to hear that.

I got Diesel myself yesterday. A lot of the clothes have the word "DIESEL" written on them, which irks me to no end. Also, there are NO clothes for toddlers/children/teens/elders. What a bummer. But the sofa, chair, and bed are my absolute favorites, ever.
Test Subject
#94 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 6:43 PM
Chapter 4 of my random legacy is up!

http://twistedleyrandomlegacy.wordp...2012/07/11/1-4/
Field Researcher
#95 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anarathiel
I failed the course I was on, and as a result i have to take resits alongside 2 more years at school :/
Which means I won't be out of high school/sixth form until I'm 20 years old *cries*

I'm so sorry! *hugs*

My name is Ali
My random legacy can be found here
Forum Resident
#96 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 9:59 PM
Aww thanks for the sympathy guys.
I think it won't be too bad to deal with, the first week may be a little embarrassing but i'll get over it.
luckily, i'm at the young end of the school year (July 13th xD) so i'll technically be 19 when i leave

besides, my teachers told me if i do these two years, I'll get amazing grades which means i could potentially go to a really high university. so maybe it's for the better

Please read and comment.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 12:29 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your school Anarathiel, that's too bad. Try to keep a positive attitude, and you'll be fine. :-)
Scholar
#98 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 1:23 AM
I'm glad you're holding a good attitude about all this, Anarathiel. And your teachers are right. My friend re-took her last year of highschool and managed to get into her first choice university. So its for the best.

Forum Resident
#99 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 6:19 AM
The way i see it is there's no point getting too sad about it or it will seem worse.

This way I have two more years of free living where the fridge refills itself and the washing does itself etc, I'll be able to have another two years gym membership and another two years of phone contract. and i can save up for uni for another 2 years. The only downside is that i have to deal with my stepdad's moodswings. He's worse than me lol.

Edit: Does anybody know any good unpopulated towns, I want to move the family at some point. I can't believe the twists that I'm getting into my legacy now, I've finally got a plot instead of my blog going in it's own direction.

Please read and comment.
Scholar
#100 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anarathiel
Guys, I hate to have to say this but it may be a while before my next update comes out.
As well as working now, I will also having to be studying throughout the summer to resit some of my exams in november.

I'll try to get some blogging and playing done but it won't be anywhere near as often as I like.
*hugs* I didn't finish High School until I was 19 (I would have been 17 if I had graduated normally*, it sucks to be left behind. I was very lucky I had my friend with me from my old school to the new school (I had 3 credits left and couldn't stay at my old school due to absents), but it was still lonely knowing everybody was off to college and I was stuck in high school.
Page 4 of 676