Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2020 at 12:44 PM Last edited by fa_wry : 28th May 2020 at 4:10 PM.
Default Multiple versions of the same pattern [SOLVED]
Hello
I had some problems with my game and did a reset where you delete the sims folder in documents. I re-installed all my CC through the launcher and then added them to CCmagic. I did this because I had CC that never showed up in game when installed through CCmagic, just random objects that wouldn't show up. I've heard there's a problem with patterns and CCmagic but I have not experienced this myself. But now I have multiple versions of this yellow and black pattern, and also some black-and-white gradient patterns (only one showing in picture but there's several of those too). I don't remember downloading patterns that look like this. Anyone experienced this before?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th May 2020 at 4:10 PM
Solved! I removed all patterns from CCmagic (even the ones that did show up in game correctly) and just installed them through the launcher, and now everything is as it should be