Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2023 at 3:49 AM Last edited by Morley333 : 15th Jul 2023 at 5:19 AM.
Default How do I add/change text files?
This is what I've done so far, I cloned the inflatable pumpkin and added a pie menu string that says 'go trick or treating' I then got the BHAV for 'go hiking' so that sims can disappear off the lot and then come back and I can pretend they went trick or treating, I even added a memory of 'went trick or treating' however as you'd expect, the text bubbles that pop up when a sim comes back are the same as when a sim goes hiking, I don't know how to go about changing that. I did extract the dialogue text for 'go hiking' and it's sitting in a folder because I'm not sure what to do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Jul 2023 at 4:29 AM
It's okay, I've sorted it now. I used the jogging mod by smonaff instead of hiking and it works much better, I took out the warm up animations and the change into actives clothes. I also added a memory of trick or treating and managed to make cookies appear in their inventory. It still has a few issues that need sorting though but I'm happy.