Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 4:56 PM
Default Upload Sorcerer Bugging Out In Custom Content Lister?
So I've uploaded before on MTS and on the "Additional Information" page where it list "Custom Content Included" it says I can skip this step if there's no CC, but when I fill out everything NOT in that section (skipping it as it says) I can't go to the next step of the upload process because they're blank. I've tried removing my items out of that section and saving it, but they won't save until I fill in the blanks, and when I try to remove all the uploads listed they re-add themselves back, thus making an endless loop of it asking to list CC I'm not using and don't have. This keeps happening everytime I try to upload something, is it a bug within the upload wizard or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: If I upload it with false text in the CC list boxes and it gets sent back for revision I can edit it just fine and the list stays cleared, only on the first upload does it bug like that.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 5:21 PM
Did you remember to add the name of the files you are uploading, and ticking that you made this then 'add'?

Then click 'save all'.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Did you remember to add the name of the files you are uploading, and ticking that you made this then 'add'?

Then click 'save all'.

Oh, no I didn't. It didn't make sense to me to fill that out either but it works now, thanks!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Apr 2024 at 7:21 PM
It foxed me first time too; I think the wording makes you think you're listing the CC by other people you're using, whereas that part is for listing the bit made by you, too!