Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2020 at 3:56 PM Last edited by Littlebat10 : 15th May 2020 at 5:39 PM.
Default Can you move a family from one save to another via the move function?
Just want to know if this is possible, thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th May 2020 at 4:27 PM Last edited by AzemOcram : 16th May 2020 at 1:01 AM.
It requires NRAAS Traveler or equivalent mod and some file editing but it is possible.

I plan on doing that with my custom household I established in Sunset Valley 2020 after I make northern Falls Harbor in Twin Towns more urban (by replacing small rabbit holes with big Roaring Heights ones) and central Fairview Heights feel kind of like an uptown or edge city (slightly denser and more upscale).

Always do your best.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th May 2020 at 4:58 PM
If you are having difficulty finding the directions on doing so, it is right here:

https://www.nraas.net/community/Traveler-FAQ

Go to the section called:
Is there a way to use one of the towns from another save-game as a vacation world?

The town in the save which your family will move to requires either a base camp or at least 1 empty residential lot.

Always do your best.