Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 9:01 PM
The LandGraab Landlord Challenge!
Hey there guys, I've gone ahead and created my first ever challenge with my Twitch communities help! I give you The Langraab Landlord Challenge, a challenge that combines Live gameplay and Build Mode together as you move into your first "Rented Property" That's a bit of a fixer upper!

See the rules here as well as a link to my Discord where you can share the outcomes of your renting experiences! I really hope you guys enjoy this, I felt like the challenge space was becoming a bit samey and I wanted to spice things up! Do share if you had fun and there's a feedback section too in my Discord that will influence any future tweaks/updates I add! Google Doc

YouTube Guide
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Dec 2023 at 1:36 PM
Hey quick heads-up, the google doc link doesn't work properly! Better said my browser blocked it and I had to go to the Youtube link to open the doc! Not a big problem, just wanted to tell you :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Dec 2023 at 3:09 PM