Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 7:12 AM
Default Replaceing Recurve Strand lot with Recurve Strand Beach Bar
So this may seem like a super noob boomer question, but I've just downloaded the Recurve Strand Beach Bar lot and I'm trying to replace the default recurve strand. If I try to place copy, the icon on the town disappears. When I try to bulldoze the lot and place it over, it looks like the entire lot disappears. What do I need to do to replace Recurve Strand?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 10:52 AM
Delete everything on the lot (trees, bushes, rocks and so on), then return to edit town mode. The lot icon will be turned into something similar to empty lot, then you can place a copy onto it.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 9:10 PM
Recurve Strand only has a small number of trees and shrubs (no spawners) on it, it's also disappeared on me in the past.
A quick solution is to edit the lot in Build mode from Edit Town, add a wall of any size, and then you can safely bulldoze the items on the lot without losing the EA placed lot itself. Add your desired lot in Edit Town, done.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2024 at 1:59 AM
Thank you soo much