Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 8:33 PM
Default WCIF these two walls?
One is wall paint and I am sure that the other may be actually windows or a window wall. I am wanting the "rainbow" wall.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Dec 2022 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wowrosanna
I am wanting the "rainbow" wall.

I've seen the rainbow wall, but I don't think I have it in-game at the moment...maybe it's from one of CuriousB's sets?

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 28th Dec 2022 at 12:25 PM
I no sooner see this post and then go to tumblr, and the first thing that pops up is that wall on Vimpse's tumblr. Vimpse makes many of their own walls, did you try sending an ask to them? Or look through their WCIF for walls?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Dec 2022 at 1:18 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 28th Dec 2022 at 1:40 PM.
I'm not sure what you mean in the second picture, but here's the wallpaper: https://vimpse.tumblr.com/post/666582922394058752
(no idea about the windows/mirror item or the blue wall)

Vimpse's other walls are here (there aren't swatches for everything, so a bit difficult to look around)
https://vimpse.tumblr.com/tagged/download%3A%20walls

I looked through all the walls (it's possible I missed some, though) and couldn't find the striped one, so it's possible it's by someone else.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Dec 2022 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I no sooner see this post and then go to tumblr, and the first thing that pops up is that wall on Vimpse's tumblr. Vimpse makes many of their own walls, did you try sending an ask to them? Or look through their WCIF for walls?

I have searched through Vimpse's WCIF's and walls like three times and never found it. I did send an ask but haven't gotten a reply yet.