Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:17 PM
Default embedded youtube on mts via firefox quantum not working?
Thanks for clicking! So, firefox quantum... aside from other problems I've had with it... is it normal for it to be unable to show embedded youtube on mts? Google chrome shows them without problems, but firefox quantum just shows links. Or is it because I'm using it with Windows 8.1 on this computer?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 12:57 AM
Does this work? I'm using Firefox Quantum 57.0.4 (64-Bit)

EDIT: I see the video from youtube. You should use the portion of the URL after "v="

between 2 [youtube] brackets (last one having a "/" before "youtube").

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 12:30 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 18th Jan 2018 at 12:46 AM.
So did you succeed at embedding your video @Shoosh_Malooka ?

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 4:01 AM
I can see the video you embedded. Very strange... maybe my internet was slow that day. The reason I asked was that I couldn't see the videos on this page:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...9&goto=lastpost
But I can see them now. Well, three of them. It took about 3 minutes for Firefox quantum to finish the page. Thanks for your help! I'm just going to have to look into understanding the browser.