Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 12:11 AM
Novist seeking teacher
Okay, I'm the type of person checks blogspot and modthesims throughout the day, even when it means that I have to stay up another couple of hours studying for my main lesson final-which is tomorrow by the way. That been said, I get extremely annoyied when I see all the great c.c. at the sims 2 sites and nothing on its level at the sims 3 ones. I've decided that since I end up doing so everything myself in all my other aspects of life, it's time I start that here too. I am looking for a c.c. creature who knows his or her stuff and can help me get started. A teacher so to say, and I would be, I suppose, your novist. I'm not expecting a genius (I am aware that Fresh-Prince is probably busy!). Anyway I will be posting requests only on this site, so reply to my email, as I am not sure if mts3 may not notify if I get a reply. P.S. Do NOT reply or email me to tell me that I can't post request here or that you are offended. Seriously! We are all nerds/geeks/techies here.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 12:14 AM
This belongs in the Creator forum. Plenty of people to help you out there.
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=593

You really need to check out the links at the very top of the page so you can see what is where.
Also use your search buttons to find a specific thing you'd like.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: referred to Create