Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 8:02 AM
Default Forum Messaging Issues
Hello my fellow MTS staff members. Yes I have an issue. It might common issue. I have no Idea obviously.

Anyway, whenever I attempt to post on any section of the site forums excluding this section have a error that says:

"HarVee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.
"

Now I know I have an iffy history here on this site, but this issue had started shortly around the time I did a big deletion of my older posts here. I had deleted quite a few posts of mine and threads too in a short time. This issue I'm having may be due to a higher staff decision, and ultimately I do not wish to squabble about which admin did this, OR it might be a glitch in the server system. Again, I do not wish to squabble I would just respectively like help in fixing this decision and/or issue so that I may continue posting. I can post an image of the issue if it is necessary, but in the end it'll still be of the same message in the bold quotation marks above.

There are no major warnings against my account. I had talked to moderator joandsarah about this issue via PM and apparently she contacted another staff member and found no issues regarding my account. It really might just be a glitch in the server. In that case consider me a bug tester... lol. But really any help would be appreciated as I have no idea what's going on here.

Regards,
HarVee

P.S. if this is in the wrong location just kindly move it to the right section and we can get on with our day.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 8:18 AM
Hi @HarVee !

The only details I could get out of your account itself is that it's still awaiting a email confirmation. I'm not sure if you, in the past, changed your password or email, got an email from MTS about email confirmation but never clicked the link itself and that causing it? It would explain why you can't access other places on the site now.

Let me know if that worked out, else I'll talk to the other admins on what it could be
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 9:27 AM
Thanks to user error (I guess?) this issue has now been fixed. It doesn't seem worthwhile to keep the topic open... Can this topic closed?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 9:27 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered