Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 12:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default Wierd Final Exam Problem in game.
There has been for a long time now a strange bug in my game. My sims will go to university and everything will be fine untill the final exam. When they come back, sometimes, or i should say, untill today, it used to, say that I passed and i got an A+ for the term. Then a few mintues later I look into the "job/colledge" section and see that it still says final exam still in session. A few days ago I realized that i could click on my Sim and Send him or her back to the Final exam. They come back later. Then they say I didnt go the final exam. This has made my sims have a C, Academic probation, or explusion.

However, today when i played they didnt say anything about passing. Just later when I made her go back to the Final Exam, and when she came back in a hour did it say she didnt go to the final exam and she got a C.
Also, one time when i tried to redo the semester, thanks to academic probation, my sim left for her class around 3:30 or whatever to be on time for her class that started at 4 PM. She was already in a bad mood, and was supposed to come back at 6 PM. However, she didnt re-apper untill 12:30 or something Am of the next day!

The same problem of sims not coming back when they are supposed to happened with my kid sim once or twice. However, this time the bus pulled up and she wouldnt get out of it untill 2 AM. That problem however, has seem to dissapered.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Wait... should i have posted this in the Tech Forum?

^_^
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 7:45 AM
Your problem is a bug. There is a bug fix for this link:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48978

It works fine for my game.
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 12:32 PM
Yes , the fix pfish listed is the only way I know to solve this. It works fine in my game also.

Teresa