Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
best challenge ever!!! i'm totally trying. can't wait =P i'm gonna try for 10 or more kids. maybe 5 from each mother? does that sound realistic?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:00 PM
How do you even have 50 babies? o.0

This challenge sounds so awesome. I'm totally going to try! It blends all the best components of Sims: Trapping neighbors and killing them, getting people pregnant without commitment, and flooding the neighborhood population with your offspring. I'll have to post some pictures of the family tree when I'm done

How does same-sex pregnancy work? I thought that was impossible.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:08 AM
-Makes player- xD

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Instructor
#54 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:58 AM
Great fun,I will try this! One thing though....when the kids grow up they will all be related and there will be a shortage of partners for them unless the hood is to be totally incestous. Hilarious!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:48 PM
Can I download the No Age Staggering mod? I tried this the other day but he was already halfway to adult when I started him. I didn't have much success.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:25 AM
Haha, has anyone else had Erin Kennedy randomly name a daughter Jackie Kennedy?
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:35 AM
Default Dangerous situation.....
A photo says a thousand words... well.... A thousand plus the few I put in the attachment.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bethyi
Okay, so my sim, Caleb Green, had 22 kids, of which only the last four were boys. I couldn't believe it, is was like "Oh, another daughter, really?" It was frustrating.

My sim had six boys before he had a first girl.. He now has another one on the way. I wonder if it's a boy again
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:28 AM
I am most definitely trying this out But once you've created all those siblings, how does the town continue from then? Do you have to just delete the town because people who are related can't have kids, right? lol
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:27 AM
Hmmmmm I have read a couple of comments and they ask the question :what happens after you populate the town?
Well I have a couple of questions and suggestions.
Question: Could we pick one "heir" from our large choice of kids to contiue what the
father started?
Suggestion: I only asked the above question because if you were able to choose
an "heir" then you could wait for some of the older sims to die so that the
game will give you new sims. Now i know this i guess defeats the purpose
of the challenge but it was a thought. (Also this would lead to almost no
end to the challenge but there is no harm in askin)
Question 2: What about killing off offspring to keep them from making more family
members?
Suggestion 2: If you kill off some kids then would they still count? Because they were
born, but they died of a sudden genetic death that only one outta
every five offspring dies of? These are some questions that came up
when i thought about question 2. I dont know i was just curiuos to see
what others thought and the creator of the challenge thought.

Some people are always leaving, But I am here for a lifetime.

Strange and Beautiful
Field Researcher
#61 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:22 PM Last edited by That20issmokin : 16th Jul 2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Update on John
Hokay, so my father sim is only 3 days from his elder birthday, I've lost track of who's knocked up and who isn't, and his earliest partners are dieing of old age(lol). I figured I'd post my progress and I'll update if any new babies are born.

Let me start by introducing my sim.

This is John Lothario. While his brother Don lives in Riverview, John decided to settle down in Sunset Valley and *ahem* thoroughly enjoy his time there. He find a nice house (Shotgun Style) and he set it up for enjoyment, turning the second bedroom into a home gym.

He got a job and headed to town to meet some ladies. The traits that I chose for him ensured that the ladies enjoyed his company almost as much as he enjoyed theirs.

Soon, the messages of babies, many of which were twins and triplets, began to multiply. His brood expanded to the point that some housemates of his offspring had to be *ahem* taken care of.

He moved his oldest daughter in with him for awhile, but she cramped his style since she became upset because she thought every houseguest was behaving inappropriately. LOL.

So, John set her up with one of the few remaining non-related single men in the town, his girlfriend's brother Michael(yes, he was dating Bella). His daughter Kyle was soon pregnant and married Michael and moved in with him. John was quite happy to see the return of his home gym.

Now, three days from his elder birthday, he has sired 50 children and I'm almost certain that there are more pregnant ladies running around town.

This is his family tree. Or, the first half of it. I can't get the whole thing to fit on one page. LOL.

This is what I've learned from this challenge:
1. Sims are not cats, ie. no multiple litters at the same time, lol.
2. Sim ladies aren't too bright, they never caught on that John was boinking the whole town, even as they passed one another while coming to John's love nest.
3. It gets progressively harder to find non-relatives to sperminate when the entire town is your children.
4. This was the first game where there was a person(John's granddaughter) who not only had grandparents, but she also had great-grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins.
5. It was also the first time I got the moodlet "Father of the Bride" which is now my favorite moodlet ever. (It's so sweet)

Anyway, long post. Now I'll go back to my Klepto challenge, lol.

UPDATE: So, John has kicked the bucket, and his final tally was 53 kids. I let him marry Bella and his last child was hers. I am currently playing her (Bella is mere hours from death). His youngest child is now almost a full adult, and some of his first children are elders! I did manage to find a non-relative for her to marry and they are expecting their first child(ren). I'm interested in seeing how the many siblings thing plays out. No one has gotten married or had children except for the one that John got married to Michael Bachelor(who has since died). Only time will tell. Terrific challenge by the way,
Field Researcher
#62 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by That20issmokin
Hokay, so my father sim is only 3 days from his elder birthday, I've lost track of who's knocked up and who isn't, and his earliest partners are dieing of old age(lol). I figured I'd post my progress and I'll update if any new babies are born.

Let me start by introducing my sim.

This is John Lothario. While his brother Don lives in Riverview, John decided to settle down in Sunset Valley and *ahem* thoroughly enjoy his time there. He find a nice house (Shotgun Style) and he set it up for enjoyment, turning the second bedroom into a home gym.

He got a job and headed to town to meet some ladies. The traits that I chose for him ensured that the ladies enjoyed his company almost as much as he enjoyed theirs.

Soon, the messages of babies, many of which were twins and triplets, began to multiply. His brood expanded to the point that some housemates of his offspring had to be *ahem* taken care of.

He moved his oldest daughter in with him for awhile, but she cramped his style since she became upset because she thought every houseguest was behaving inappropriately. LOL.

So, John set her up with one of the few remaining non-related single men in the town, his girlfriend's brother Michael(yes, he was dating Bella). His daughter Kyle was soon pregnant and married Michael and moved in with him. John was quite happy to see the return of his home gym.

Now, three days from his elder birthday, he has sired 50 children and I'm almost certain that there are more pregnant ladies running around town.

This is his family tree. Or, the first half of it. I can't get the whole thing to fit on one page. LOL.

This is what I've learned from this challenge:
1. Sims are not cats, ie. no multiple litters at the same time, lol.
2. Sim ladies aren't too bright, they never caught on that John was boinking the whole town, even as they passed one another while coming to John's love nest.
3. It gets progressively harder to find non-relatives to sperminate when the entire town is your children.
4. This was the first game where there was a person(John's granddaughter) who not only had grandparents, but she also had great-grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins.
5. It was also the first time I got the moodlet "Father of the Bride" which is now my favorite moodlet ever. (It's so sweet)

Anyway, long post. Now I'll go back to my Klepto challenge, lol.

OMFG.
WOw.
A lot of kids.
I cracked up when I read your post, Seriously.
He may have to like, be with some of his kids.
There is a Same_Sex mod that lets you have kids with guys.
xD
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:24 AM Last edited by Ktara : 17th Jul 2009 at 1:26 AM. Reason: forgot a few things
I'm trying to do the challenge too. So far my sim has fathered 6 kids, 4 girls and two boys with 4 more on the way. First time the woman had twins. I'm not able to work as quickly as I would like on this quest due to my computer rebooting when trying to save the game at times.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 6:08 AM
I got tired of this challenge.. My sim became elder and he's already got almost 100 kids...

My username here is sweetichigodream, but I am better known as Helena and/or Funny Bunny! :) would love to change username...
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:56 AM
My sim, Romeo Valentino, has LTW of heartbreaker but as a strategy is waiting until his current girlfriend has a full house before breaking up and moving onto the next one. This hasn't stopped him cheating and impregnating most female sims in Sunset though. With charisma skill maxed out he now waits until the message pops up of becoming a father then invites the mother over, uses his irresistible greeting and then proceeds immediately to try for baby. On his impressive days he can get 3 sims pregnant and with the fertility treatment there are plenty of twins. He also has a habit of sticking his TV on kids zone and getting the latest conquest to watch with him just to increase chance of multiple births.
Haven't yet run out of female sims but he only had 20 odd kids so far so I imagine that challenge is yet to come!
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:54 PM Last edited by Ktara : 17th Jul 2009 at 4:56 PM. Reason: forgot to add one thing
Mine just got notice he is the father of another set of twins. 3 sets so far. Now when he invites the mother over most times she goes upstairs and starts relaxing on his bed without him even saying a word.
#67 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 2:00 PM
Ok Ive Been Playing For 2 Weeks And I Thourght "Hay Lets Tell The Quagmire Story!" And Here It Is!

He Opened The Door Slightly Trying To Hold Back The Bouner Of Looking Into His Lovers Bedroom, Quagmire Miller The Cassanova Of Sunset Valley, Knowing He Already Had 3 Kids With Lois Petterson He Knew A Couple More Wont Hurt And Continued With His Inpreganation, Few Months Later Shelly Goth (The Goths Daughter) Anouced She Was Pregnat But Quagmire Shrugged And Said The All Famos Saying "I Have A Question For You, What Are You Still Doing Here?" And Shelly Left Feeling Creeped Out.

So Far His Had 22 Kids And His Still A YA !
Test Subject
#68 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM
XD Couldn't help myself, I'm doing this one at the moment. I made a Weasley (since they seem productive), Martin Weasley. Although ever since I bought the Attractive award, it seems all the gay, old men suddenly leave whatever is on their hands just to swarm my poor Martin. Just my luck. When I for once make a straight sim, it turns out all the men want him anyway XD

---
Edit due to typos
Test Subject
#69 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:09 AM
wow. uhm, yeah. i've gotta do this.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:41 AM
A question. A few married ladies I cannot get to fall for me even though we are best friends. Is it a lost cause?
Field Researcher
#71 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oddysee
A question. A few married ladies I cannot get to fall for me even though we are best friends. Is it a lost cause?

Apparently you can get an option to ask the woman to leave her husband for you. Dunno how much it takes or anything.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 9:11 AM
You can ask someone to break up with their spouse under friendly and romantic interactions. I think that your relationship with them has to be higher than their relationship with their spouse. Not sure. You also might want to get them to either friendly or extremly irresistable before you ask them or they'll get mad at you.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilyJud
You can ask someone to break up with their spouse under friendly and romantic interactions. I think that your relationship with them has to be higher than their relationship with their spouse. Not sure. You also might want to get them to either friendly or extremly irresistable before you ask them or they'll get mad at you.

Hmm, I can't even get remotely close to flirting as they don't even accept me complimenting them. I might have to try an "irrestable greet" and see.
Forum Resident
#74 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 3:16 PM

Meet Preston Boymann (yes, I stole the last name from the Simpsons...I got a good giggle out of that particular five seconds for personal reasons, but I thought the last name was fitting for this too). He's lanky (in a cute way), punky (just look at that hair) and a complete commitment phobe, which is lucky (although lucky wasn't one of his traits). He can also be described as a schmoozer, a great kisser, quite family-orientated and he has a good sense of humor.

Throughout his adult years, he accumulated 28 loves, and from those loves spawned a huge 79 children. Some of those loves included Bella Goth (nee Bachelor), Taryn Langerak (sister to Kaylynn), Justine Keaton, River McIrish, Blair Sw0rd (nee Wainwright) and Nancy Landgraab (although she became an elder right before they could try for a baby...curse you, aging!).

Some of those loves seemed to have lost their common sense, or weren't too worried about their children being bullied, with names occuring like Nawwaf, twins Elbert and Errol, Esmeralda, an EA favourite Ulysses, Osvaldo, Arnulfo, Riesa, Morris (who also was unfortunate enough to have bright orange hair), twins Omar and Abel and Griselda.

Poor Preston also had a hard time remembering who was who, with two daughters named Brianna and Briana, two sons named Cortney, another two girls named Jacklyn and Jaquelyn and another two boys named Demario.

Towards the end of adulthood, it was hard to go anywhere outside the house without running into his offspring, most of which he'd never met...but somehow he just knew they were his, even if their mothers were oblivious to these apparent give-aways. (I was always amused that the married ones, which was basically all of them, rarely left their partners even with Indie, even though when the kid grew up they had hair that could ONLY have come from Preston. Ah, story progression).

And if it wasn't random offspring he was meeting, it was loves he'd walked away from, which got awkward when half the park got angry when he'd flirt with someone else.

Always the Mr. Smooth, however, he was sure to become friends with them without flirting before inviting them home to start the fun. This meant less complications, after all. Who wants complications?

Now well into old age, this lothario's family tree is, well, something larger than any definition of 'tree' could match.

A few other notes, in case you're interested.

I made Preston look a little different for a reason. His lankiness, his purple and red hair and his skin-tone were all to do with genetics. I've always been curious how exactly it works, and what better way to test it than with this challenge? Plus, the thought a 'hood full of purple haired toddlers amused me.

I did occasionally move a few ladies in, however I was sure to only do this when they couldn't fit any more sims into their own household (or were NPCs), and I only moved them in to 'try for a baby'. As soon as the chimes went, so did they.

Hmm. Anyway, I think that's about it. This challenge was a LOT of fun.
Field Researcher
#75 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:21 AM
Man, I really wanna try this now, but I have work tomorrow and need sleep =[ I will DEFINITELY start this challenge sometimes this week, thanks for the post
Page 3 of 12