Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#2901 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 6:02 AM
More family photos
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2902 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
More family photos

Love your poses. I enjoy other people's pictures, but just can't be bothered finding better cameras, or a host site to enlarge them, or posing.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#2903 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Love your poses. I enjoy other people's pictures, but just can't be bothered finding better cameras, or a host site to enlarge them, or posing.

Agreed Sometimes it's a pain but I do it anyway because I love having photos of my sims. The posing, yeah, it's a task, but I just take screenshots from the actual game and crop them later, no need for changing the in-game's camera or using anything else.
Mad Poster
#2904 Old 11th Nov 2023 at 2:09 PM
I made Leod McGregor and Gabe OMackey cousins. Leod never wanted to be a farmer; in this time around he wanted money and his personality fit a business man. So he build a very chic house, invited Leod over for dinner to give him the "farm" and said: sure I had an affair with Alexandra, hasn't everybody? Gabe thanked him for the farm as he hugged him goodby.
Screenshots

Instructor
#2905 Old 12th Nov 2023 at 10:37 AM Last edited by AnMal : 12th Nov 2023 at 11:40 AM.
Grammapat, that makes sense for Leod! Next time I'll play him he may get to give up the farm too - and the job that keeps him from running it properly. Like the O'Mackey and McLeod families being related too.

Here's a random picture of Alon Bigfoot and Cyd Roseland singing a slow, emotional ballad about male friendship

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2906 Old 12th Nov 2023 at 9:04 PM
[QUOTE=AnMal]

Here's a random picture of Alon Bigfoot and Cyd Roseland singing a slow, emotional ballad about male friendship
=======
Ah yes, I like inter-racial whatever..so I guess inter-species is just as good. Am concerned that Mr BigFoot doesn't wear clothes...is fur enough? Well, I HAVE known human males that were so hairy they could have done without clothes too.

Instructor
#2907 Old 12th Nov 2023 at 10:21 PM
I've known a few of those men too. But I can't help wondering if Mr Bigfoot has to brush all over and what type of brush that would be...
Test Subject
#2908 Old 12th Nov 2023 at 11:11 PM

This senior wandered into the Lipstick Lounge and stood appreciatively in front of my boy Tobe while he was busy macking on his new, bizarrely similarly-dressed friend. I forget how many "Be Admired" interaction icons I had to click to dismiss before granny got the hint.
Screenshots
Scholar
#2909 Old 13th Nov 2023 at 3:07 PM
Default Sims in Hot Springs
I thought this pic of my Sims all sitting around the Hot Springs looked like a meeting of executives. They're all discussing whether or not to demote that one guy.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#2910 Old 14th Nov 2023 at 1:02 AM Last edited by chamelea : 14th Nov 2023 at 1:13 AM.
It certainly seems like they're on the same page! I guess professional responsibility is an alien concept to him.
Scholar
#2911 Old 16th Nov 2023 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chamelea
It certainly seems like they're on the same page! I guess professional responsibility is an alien concept to him.

I played his house, and he actually did get demoted! Probably because he kept blowing off work to go on dates and have parties.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2912 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 12:40 PM
Hecuba Crumplebottom was fighting within 30 seconds of arriving on the lot.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2913 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 4:56 AM
I seem to have sticky Sims, they keep getting stuck. Some guests decided to go for a swim while pool was being constructed. And a burgler can now start fires --COOL!
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#2914 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 4:35 PM
The first Generation 5 sim was born!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2915 Old 24th Nov 2023 at 1:29 AM
So I moved the miserable family off their glitchy lot, and in their new home they all stood in line..I've never seen THAT!
Figured it out; the mail box is by the front door
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2916 Old 27th Nov 2023 at 11:41 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 28th Nov 2023 at 12:02 AM.
For Andrew and Julian, and Gloria and Garry, yesterday was the third anniversary of their double wedding on 26th November 2020, so they all decided to go out for a celebratory downtown meal at Londoste. Carl Marks, a political campaign worker, is a work colleague of Garry's, who brought him home from work. Since he was already in the house, Garry asked him to come on the outing along with the family.

This is them soon after they arrived at Londoste, sitting round the big table there, before their order was taken. Left to Right: Carl Marks, Andrew Jones-Moltke, Julian Moltke-Jones, Garry Jones and Gloria Jones. (Andrew and Julian adopted double-barrelled names on their marriage. Garry Mackay just took Gloria's surname.)

After the meal, they went to the other side of Londoste, where the toilets and the bar are. This picture shows the family at the bar with Mrs. Crumplebottom: Left to Right Mrs. Crumplebottom, Julian, Gloria, Garry and Andrew. Despite the amount of flesh on display, Mrs. C. can't really say anything, because they're all wearing their everyday outfits -- even Julian, who hardly ever wears a top, because he doesn't like the feel of textiles next to his skin. She still looks uncomfortable beside them -- maybe she feels in her bones that they're cheating her. I think she's hoping that two of them will kiss, and give her the excuse to hit them. But none of them did. The nearest they got to it was a family kiss between Andrew and Gloria, but that seems to be OK according to Mrs. C.'s rather unusual moral code.

From there they went back to old Veronaville to the Club Venezia, where they were hungry enough for another meal. Left to right they are Andrew, Julian, Carl, Gloria and Garry. It seems their main reason for returning to Veronaville was to get away from Mrs. Crumplebottom and her predilection for acting as a rather intolerant unofficial Moral Policewoman. Nobody at Club Venezia is going to object to even the most "extreme public displays of affection".* It's nice to be allowed to kiss and hug.

From the Club Venezia they went home (without Carl), but Andrew and Julian went back downtown to PaintBoyz. However they've asked me not to share any pictures of what they got up to there. So we'll have to content ourselves with this picture of them getting into the taxi to go home from PaintBoyz.

Note: * I remember when I was at school the teachers got very upset about "extreme public displays of affection" at our School Dance. Sadly I missed that experience because I didn't know a girl to invite to the dance, which is what boys were expected / were supposed to do at my all-boys school. No doubt the teachers would have been even more upset at "extreme public displays of affection" between boys. Not that 15-year-old me would have dared to do that either!

------------------------- ooooooooooooooo -------------------------

@grammapat : Do you know you can change the resolution of in-game pictures from the 400x300 that you usually share, to 600x450 by going into Options (F5) / Camera Options and changing Snapshot Size from Medium to Large. You can also safely set Snapshot Picture Quality to High. Don't worry about your computer not being good enough. I used both settings on my old Packard Bell netbook, which was my main computer until three years ago, and it had no noticeable effect on performance.

The third and fourth pictures in this post are Large size, High quality in-game pictures.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2917 Old 28th Nov 2023 at 2:21 AM
AndrewGloria: thank you so much for the picture info! How did I not know!
And...OMG beautifully be-jeweled but still mostly naked

Instructor
#2918 Old 1st Dec 2023 at 1:26 PM
Something about Alon Bigfoot's poker night with the boys just seemed so cosy I wanted a screenshot.

(From left, clockwise: Alon, Robert Traveller, Tim Traveller, Teo Toxic)

8Day, Alon's servo housemate, thought the testosterone concentration was a bit high and went down to paint instead, but she later came back up and sang karaoke with the lads.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2919 Old 4th Dec 2023 at 3:44 AM
Everyone who leaves college without finding True Love goes to a ratty barracks to plan their life. Here's Keith Richey; he went to Quadington College, where everyone is a zombie. I guess when you have little brain, and less personality, walking in your sleep is normal. And I couldn't make him put the groceries away.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2920 Old 4th Dec 2023 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Here's Keith Richey; he went to Quadington College, where everyone is a zombie. . . .walking in your sleep is normal.
That's about how I feel at the moment. Like Keith, I just can't be bothered to do anything . . .

Maybe the Grim Reaper has lost patience with me cheating him of my Sims' souls, and he's turned me into a zomnbie . . .

Since this is the Random Picture thread, here are some recent random pictures of Regan and Cornwall Capp:

Singing karaoke at FM

Dancing the Smustle at FM

Slow Dancing outside FM while waiting for their taxi
Note the two men in the background talking in long trousers (well, below the knee anyway). Very unusual in my game these days!

Regan and Cornwall also bought some new clothes on that outing. This is what they'll likely be wearing the next time you meet them. Cornwall already has a wish to buy yet more clothes. I'm sure I'll grant him his wish -- after all I do love dressing my Sims in sexy new clothes!!
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2921 Old 5th Dec 2023 at 10:10 PM
Mad Poster
#2922 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 10:33 PM
Mr Sample: beautiful, eerie, and poor kitty!

Lab Assistant
#2923 Old 9th Dec 2023 at 7:14 AM
First time seeing an empty main menu...

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Mad Poster
#2924 Old 11th Dec 2023 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KaruraWasabi
First time seeing an empty main menu...

almost as scary as the first time i went "off the map" and saw the great nothing beyond a hood terrain...

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2925 Old 13th Dec 2023 at 3:06 PM
Page 117 of 121