Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 5:19 PM Last edited by MusicalPlatypus : 27th Jun 2013 at 5:32 PM. Reason: the previous thing was and image test
A little challenge I have for ye creators...
Okie-dokie, peoples! I know I'm no official anything, but I have a neat challenge for ye creators!

My best Sims 2 talent is making music videos starring sims. My first one is Katy Perry's Firework.

I'm looking for 3 dresses that are... awesome! Can you create?

What I need in each dress:

~ One dress must be dark-colored. It must have 3/4 sleeves or long sleeves, too. The shoes should be ballet flats.

~ One dress must be pink with sequins. It shouldn't have sleeves, but does cover the chest. The shoes should be pumps or stilettos.

~ The last dress must be a bright yellow. It should be strapless and have a dark-colored belt. The shoes should be sandals.

Each dress, I would prefer, be knee-length.

If you can, post the download here in a reply and I'll test it.

You may create either all three or just one. If it's just one, I'll choose two other single uploads to go with it.

Are you up to the challenge?

(P.S. I'll totally have more challenges.) :p

FIND ME AT www.platymouseplace.webs.com KK? GOOD! YAY!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 5:34 PM
Oh an P.P.S I'll announce when I have picked the winners. I'm very sorry you don't get prizes, but hey, I gave ya inspiration. I'll also post the link to my vid when it's on YouTube. And yeah, I'll keep doing these challenges!

FIND ME AT www.platymouseplace.webs.com KK? GOOD! YAY!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 5:50 PM
... Are you serious? I know you may not have meant it that way when you thought it up, but this kind of thing is, frankly, really really insulting to creators. It's one thing to say, "Hey, can you make this for me, please? I would really love it and it would mean a lot to me, and I would be ever so grateful." It's quite another to expect multiple people to make the same thing for you so that you can choose your favourite, without even offering so much as a "please."

Furthermore, this group is for creators who use the program Blender - not for you to post your random requests-as-"challenges" - we don't have anywhere on the site to do such a thing as, well... see above re: insulting.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.