Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 1:22 AM
Individual Free Will Hack
Hello, Im looking for the individual free will hack that was on here years back. You could turn free will off/on each sim by using their plumbob. Many Thanks
Natalie
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:29 PM
I had this in my files so here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tqnmh2z5nua

But the version have you turn it on and off in the Sim's menu (when you click on the Sim).

I have all EPs up to AL, works fine in my game, used it just the other night to reign in a wayward Sim who keep wandering about while I was trying to get her to do other things.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 1:58 PM
I know this is an old post already, but I only just found it.
Does anyone still have this mod?
The link from Blaise Parker is no longer working.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 8:37 PM
I'm not familiar with the mod the OP was looking for. I use Pescado's "Autonomy Controller" for that sort of thing. Here's a post I made a couple of years ago that explains how it works. There's also a link to the site you can download it from.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...033#post5268033
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 1:31 PM
Thanks for your help RoxEllen.
I'll see if the autonomy controller works.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 2:41 AM
Guessing that this is probably the mod that the OP was looking for.

But it also sounds like that mod wasn't updated/functional for AL, so Pescado's Autonomy Control still sounds like the best choice for norica based on what their profile says about games they own.

(I use Autonomy Control myself and love it; never found any glitches with it, and it's especially great that you can add/remove permissions and free will for every sim individually. One good use is to momentarily turn off a toddler's autonomy, so they'll sit still just long enough that their parent can bring back a book to read to them---without the Read To action falling out of either of their queues.)

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Undead Molten Llama
#7 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 3:23 AM
I have such a mod, and I'm pretty sure it's the same one that Blaise Parker had reuploaded. I've had it for eleventy billion years, I've no idea who made it or where I got it, and the file name isn't helpful in that regard. So I just reuploaded it (again?) here.

I don't know if it needs any particular EP; I have them all installed. I'm pretty sure it works for all ages. It adds a simple free will toggle to every Sim's self-interaction pie menu, like so:

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 6:04 PM
iCad comes to the rescue. Yay!

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Forum Resident
#9 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 5:05 PM
In doing unrelated research, came across an off-site thread that mentions the author of the mod iCad gave above. Linking from here to provide more complete information for anyone coming across this thread later on.

(That other thread says the original mod was removed from MTS, I assume by that creator, so their link for it is a re-upload as well.)