Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 5:26 PM
Default filling rice
My Asian hood needs some basic FILLING rice. I've found many Asian dishes - but they are based or cereal or mack&cheese, so not filling. Since they can eat rice as a meal in itself, it needs to be more filling. Would also be great to get more complex dishes, with even MORE food value.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 6:39 PM
You could clone a different food for the rice, but I think I would just use whatever dish I had and change the tuning of the base hunger satisfaction (and maybe the amount that prep adds) in the Tuning BCON. I haven't tried it, yet, but I think that would work. If that's wrong, I hope a food creator will come along and let us know. I'd like to know how to do it. Of course, you can also give them a better stove and more cooking skill.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 7:42 AM
"A food creator" is my only hope, as I have no clue to altering stuff. Sure, cooking skills, but "Tuning BCON"? Head explodes.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 8:03 PM
@grammapat I too have an "all" Asian hood I started building it back in 2015, took me nearly 4 months, I was very particular about having all Asian names for street, Communities lots and my Sims and children later.
I build everything and did not add NL downtown everything they need is in their hood. it's hard to find just one group of Asians, therefore my hood consist of Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
I created most of the Sims and downloaded those that really look Asian, I search for clothes for each ethnic group to be use during their special holidays time or celebrations within their culture.

Asian food was no problem to find, but just plain Rice alone by it self I never found, it was always with a side dish of other food. Plus just rice alone have no nutrition value unless it is brown rice, In real life some Asians have health problem,
like diabetes form eating rice all the time if they was poor and had nothing else. I saw a bowl of rice in Sims 3 but not for Sims 2 a request to a food creator is your hope, I too have no clue when it comes to altering.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
"A food creator" is my only hope, as I have no clue to altering stuff. Sure, cooking skills, but "Tuning BCON"? Head explodes.

It's very simple, actually, but sure, not everyone uses SimPE. If you want to show me a rice dish you like, I can change it and you can see if it works for you.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 11:47 AM
There are some rice dishes here, but not plain rice. http://novrabbit.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-71.html