Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 12:46 AM
Default A Default replacement for all Bartenders or recolor
Hello I would like to replace or Default all My Bartenders behind the Bar uniforms or maybe just a better recolors of what already in the game, I have lots of community night clubs where my Sims like to spend the night on the town.
I am sick of the bow tie and long apron even if it is the same but a better recolor is cool with me.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 12:47 AM
There are some on the default database or do you mean you don't like any of those?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 3:41 AM
@joandsarah77 Thank you so much, I completely forgot about the Sims 2 database, I found some very useful bartenders replacements. I decided to get the Male shirt with tie and the female version with white shirt,
It made a big different in the game, it look good. I also try the all black bartender m / f set said to be taken or a conversion from Sims 4, OUT! it goes my game crash with that. sticking with my first choice.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 4:14 AM
Glad you found something that you like, I have mine defaulted as well.

Crashing sucks, my medieval game is crashing and it's so random that I can't figure it out. *sigh*

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 8:48 PM
@joandsarah77 Crashing is no fun, I started keep a note on what I download especially Mods or any game changes even clothes or objects. I write down the day and month I place in my game. That way it give me an idea of what may be causing crashes. With the notes I right away know when I added a download and that NO crashing happen before it was added. It help a lot so you don't have to go through a search in download.

Like you I also keep pictures of what I download within the packages, otherwise I don't know what I have and what is long over due to get rid of.
( I only get rid of something if the site and creator is no longer around, since things can be hard to find. )