Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 12:38 PM
Default Military general outfit and mad scientist coat (age conversion and recolors)
Hello.

I am specifically looking for age conversions and recolors for these outfits. Or new meshes that look similar to these.

Since I pasted these pictures from the default database, I have looked on that site. However there is a CC that had an expired/deleted download link, so I can't download that, but I would like to. http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...54317#msg354317

And beyond this single CC that I linked, I don't know where should I look for clothing that use the aforamentioned meshes. Or if there are age conversions, for example, if these clothes are available for teens and children.
Moreover, are the adult and elder clothing is downloadable as unlocked clothing somewhere? Because if there are no age conversions, then I could do it myself in a beginner way (retexturing...), but then I'd need the texture maps, which can be obtained if I have the unlocked outfits, I think. And this way I can also buy the clothing in the ingame clothing shop or from the hacked coat hook, not just select them in CAS with the testingcheats, because as far as I'm concerned, the testingcheats' debug outfits do not show up in the clothing shopping window, only in CAS. I know the mad scientist unlocked outfit is here in this site, but I haven't found the military general outfits (it has 3 colors), only the standard camouflage soldier outfits.
And I have this link in this post about the un-downloadable outfit. Any similar clothing or clothing recolor will be okay, if they can be found on the internet.

I really tried to be specific, so there will be no misunderstanding, and I appreciate any help.

If there are any links in my post that should be deleted, let me know. o:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 2:12 PM
Check out Skell's Repository Project. I know the lab coat's definitely been age converted. Not sure about the military uniforms though.