Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - update 5/23/16 Steam version added.

by CmarNYC Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 5:58 PM - Updated 23rd May 2016 at 3:53 PM by CmarNYC : Steam support added

1691 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1273 Feedback Posts, 417 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 66 of 68
Test Subject
#1626 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 7:59 PM
Just want to say I love your mod. But with the new version I'm stuck with body slider extremes. Is there any way to disable the changes the mod does to the body sliders? I thought they were optional, yet I see no file that controls it. If there is a way to get back my default body sliders (weight, muscle) without having to not use this mod, I'd love to know. Cause I love the added tattoo locations. And I'm using the full and not the basic.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1627 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MasterAsia
Just want to say I love your mod. But with the new version I'm stuck with body slider extremes. Is there any way to disable the changes the mod does to the body sliders? I thought they were optional, yet I see no file that controls it. If there is a way to get back my default body sliders (weight, muscle) without having to not use this mod, I'd love to know. Cause I love the added tattoo locations. And I'm using the full and not the basic.

This mod should not have that effect, it only adds the ability to have more sliders. Most likely it's another mod causing it or this mod is conflicting with another one.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#1628 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
This mod should not have that effect, it only adds the ability to have more sliders. Most likely it's another mod causing it or this mod is conflicting with another one.

Was hoping that was the case, I'll look and see what has all of a sudden caused it. And again, I love this mod :D
Test Subject
#1629 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 11:36 PM

Ok, I found the culprit. Or part of it, and it's one of your male genital mods. Issue is, I can't find where the mod that uses it got it from. All I know is that the file I can remove to get my sliders back to normal is CmarNYC_Penis.package. Sorry about posting for help on it here, but as said I can't find what site you have that file one to get help from.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1630 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 8:44 AM
Ok, I found the culprit. Or part of it, and it's one of your male genital mods. Issue is, I can't find where the mod that uses it got it from. All I know is that the file I can remove to get my sliders back to normal is CmarNYC_Penis.package. Sorry about posting for help on it here, but as said I can't find what site you have that file one to get help from.

Is that a mod that includes my penis mod? I don't think I ever distributed a package with that name. If so the problem may be some else that's been included in that package.

The link to my blog where you can find my mods is in my signature. I don't really support Sims 3 anymore though.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#1631 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 8:22 PM
Is that a mod that includes my penis mod? I don't think I ever distributed a package with that name. If so the problem may be some else that's been included in that package.

The link to my blog where you can find my mods is in my signature. I don't really support Sims 3 anymore though.

Ok, the package is something someone made to include all your work into on file, basically all your optional files were added in. And I think I found the culprit in said file that is causing me issues. It may be the CMAR SkinTonePanel BodySliders, I'm guessing that increases the range of the sliders allowing for skinny and fat Sims? If you want to see the file, I can upload you a copy.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1632 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 8:34 PM
Ok, the package is something someone made to include all your work into on file, basically all your optional files were added in. And I think I found the culprit in said file that is causing me issues. It may be the CMAR SkinTonePanel BodySliders, I'm guessing that increases the range of the sliders allowing for skinny and fat Sims? If you want to see the file, I can upload you a copy.

That package is included in the downloads for this mod. Make sure you have the right version for your patch level - if your game is up to date just use the one from the download tab. If you're using the wrong version it could glitch your CAS panels.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1633 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 7:30 PM
I love jonha Hip, Waist, Butt sliders. Would it be possible to integrate those with this mod?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1634 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NightK
I love jonha Hip, Waist, Butt sliders. Would it be possible to integrate those with this mod?

Those can be used with this mod and don't need to be integrated. XCAS enables the use of more sliders but doesn't include any sliders, and of course Jonha's mods aren't mine, so no, sorry.

Test Subject
#1635 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 8:22 PM
Those can be used with this mod and don't need to be integrated. XCAS enables the use of more sliders but doesn't include any sliders, and of course Jonha's mods aren't mine, so no, sorry.

Ho, I thought they would be incompatible, thank you very much.

It goes without saying, but I'm really grateful for your works.
Lab Assistant
#1636 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 4:05 PM
do i need Nraas mods to use this?

evyonne circle
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1637 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koo
do i need Nraas mods to use this?

No, they can be used separately or together.

Lab Assistant
#1638 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 1:57 PM
No, they can be used separately or together.

oh okay

evyonne circle
Test Subject
#1639 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 11:57 PM Last edited by flash50 : 15th Jul 2019 at 5:44 AM.
Will this conflict with NRaas' ErrorTrap mod, which is a core mod? Or do they touch different files?

(search bar isn't working)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1640 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flash50
Will this conflict with NRaas' ErrorTrap mod, which is a core mod? Or do they touch different files?

(search bar isn't working)

I don't think so, but use Delphy's Dashboard to test for conflicts.

Mad Poster
#1641 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 3:08 PM
There are no conflicts between NRaas ErrorTrap and XCAS, nor between ErrorTrap and any other Core Mod in popular usage that we know of (there's only six of them). We can have more than one Core Mod in TS3, it's only certain combos like AwesomeMod and XCAS, for example, that will conflict and should be avoided.
Test Subject
#1642 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 11:30 PM
I don't think so, but use Delphy's Dashboard to test for conflicts.

Quote: Originally posted by igazor
There are no conflicts between NRaas ErrorTrap and XCAS, nor between ErrorTrap and any other Core Mod in popular usage that we know of (there's only six of them). We can have more than one Core Mod in TS3, it's only certain combos like AwesomeMod and XCAS, for example, that will conflict and should be avoided.

Thanks!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1643 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmdrZorah
Hello.

I seem to be having a problem with your body sliders. Whenever I increase my female Sims' muscle using the muscle slider, it makes their breasts conical and all around weirdly shaped. I removed it from my mods folder and deleted the cache files as you stated on your description, but it's as if I hadn't deleted anything at all. The body sliders still have increased range, thus the problem with breasts still persists. I decided to completely remove the mod and all extras, but to no avail.

I really don't know what else to do, of if you're even still around, but I decided to try and ask anyway.

Thank you. I hope you can help me.

This sounds like a problem with custom body sliders, not with XCAS. I don't think I even made any body sliders for TS3. You'll have to track down the mod that's causing it:

Remove all mods and CC, make sure the vanilla game works correctly
Put half your mods and CC back and test.
If the problem reappears, remove half of the mods and CC you put back and retest. Or...
If everything works correctly, put half the remaining mods and CC back and retest.

By repeating these steps you should be able to narrow it down to the bad mod.

Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1644 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmdrZorah
Hello.

I apologise; I think I didn't express myself properly. What I meant is that I was using your XCAS mod plus the extra that increases the range for the body sliders (fat/thin, muscle, muscle definition and breasts), and since then I've been having the problem with the weirdly-shaped breasts on my female Sims. Deleting it and clearing the cache hasn't worked, so I'm at a loss as to what to do.

Thanks for answering so quickly.

I got the basic idea.

Test Subject
#1645 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 6:23 PM
is there a way to place the tattoo on the inner wrist?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1646 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dlarlQma
is there a way to place the tattoo on the inner wrist?

Not with this mod, sorry.

Test Subject
#1647 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 9:03 PM
Default Do I install XCAS core if...???
Hi!

First, love your mods. They make the game much more enjoyable and Sims look more realistic.

Now, the question: Do I need to install XCAS core basics if I ONLY care about the body hair screen for teens and females? I don't plan to install any of the teen tattoo mods or tuning mods from this package. I'm just wanting to make sure I'm (1) not omitting something I need or (2) adding a mod I don't need. Thanks!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1648 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rajenny410
Hi!

First, love your mods. They make the game much more enjoyable and Sims look more realistic.

Now, the question: Do I need to install XCAS core basics if I ONLY care about the body hair screen for teens and females? I don't plan to install any of the teen tattoo mods or tuning mods from this package. I'm just wanting to make sure I'm (1) not omitting something I need or (2) adding a mod I don't need. Thanks!

Yes, the core basics will enable body hair for teens and females.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1649 Old 31st Jan 2020 at 11:50 PM
I have a problem. When I modified penis of sims with your sliders and then save the sims to the bin, next time I load these sims from the bin, their penis is reverted to standard look.
It seems like modifications done to penis do not save with the rest of the sim.

Soo every time I want to use same sims in different saved game I need to edit penis again.
Is there a way for modification done to penis in CAS to be saved with the sims created?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1650 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sumrak7
I have a problem. When I modified penis of sims with your sliders and then save the sims to the bin, next time I load these sims from the bin, their penis is reverted to standard look.
It seems like modifications done to penis do not save with the rest of the sim.

Soo every time I want to use same sims in different saved game I need to edit penis again.
Is there a way for modification done to penis in CAS to be saved with the sims created?

Are other custom sliders saved? If so I don't know why these wouldn't be.

Page 66 of 68