Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - update 5/23/16 Steam version added.

by CmarNYC Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 5:58 PM - Updated 23rd May 2016 at 3:53 PM by CmarNYC : Steam support added

1691 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1273 Feedback Posts, 417 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 68
Test Subject
#201 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 9:13 AM
sims3 has new updates could you update this mod please? :D
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#202 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 12:49 PM
I'm planning to update tomorrow if that darned RL doesn't suck up my day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#203 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 1:40 PM
This is a great mod, thanks, looking forward to the 1.24 update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#204 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 1:50 PM
Hi Cmar,

your mod isn't working with the new Patch 1.24
Test Subject
#205 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 12:15 AM
Hey Cmar, im a complete tool and not only did it take me ages to figure out which links to download, but it also took me a while to figure out i needed an update for the mod to work... DUH xS (sorry to be a pain) D: but i was wondering is there a mod that just has the ability to increase the number of sliders the game has because i wasn't to fussed about tattoo locations as i barely use them or would the mod work if thats all i installed? plus the slider mod in the extras.

THANKS for the mod anyhows all the best
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Wow, thanks everyone! It was fun (and hard work) to get this mod going, and I'm glad people like it.

For everyone wanting a non-core version that's compatible with AwesomeMod and EGC - good news, Twallan has added the XCAS more tattoo locations to the NRaas Master Controller as an optional add-on! Link: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=309.0

Just keep in mind that the MC tattoo extension is NOT compatible with XCAS, but IS compatible with AwesomeMod and EGC - MC without the tattoo extension IS fully compatible with XCAS.

@mooglefly: What you're seeing suggests that either the core mod itself isn't working, or more likely that you haven't installed the TattooLocations package. Are you getting the popup when you start the game that warns you "Mod Scripts Found" and lists cmar_XCAS_core.package?

@Redd: Yeah, at least one other person had that issue with ECG during testing. Try the NRaas non-core version.

@Mark9: Yes, this will duplicate AWT's slider limit mod, and depending on which options packages you install it can also do the slider range changes.

Thank you very much. I was just about to ask if theres a possibility of getting this to work alongside awesomemod.
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 1:47 PM
Twallan has released MC integration and that allows extra sliders. You'll need Mastercontroller for it to work.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#208 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PaigeyCakes
Hey Cmar, im a complete tool and not only did it take me ages to figure out which links to download, but it also took me a while to figure out i needed an update for the mod to work... DUH xS (sorry to be a pain) D: but i was wondering is there a mod that just has the ability to increase the number of sliders the game has because i wasn't to fussed about tattoo locations as i barely use them or would the mod work if thats all i installed? plus the slider mod in the extras.

THANKS for the mod anyhows all the best

Dawn1 has answered you above, and there's also aWT's slider hacks. I think he's still on patch 1.22 but I expect he'll update.
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:58 PM
Will the tattoos for teens conflict with the MC version, or is that included?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#210 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadow_Girl
Will the tattoos for teens conflict with the MC version, or is that included?

cmar_XCAS_TattoosForTeens_Basegame.package and cmar_XCAS_TattoosForTeens_Ambitions.package are only default replacements of the base game and Ambitions tattoo CAS parts. They should not conflict with MC, the MC tattoo expansion, or any other mod unless it's also a default replacement of those tattoos.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#211 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 10:48 AM
Thanks for updating this mod so fast ! I really adore it.

But btw. in the new "full" download the "tatoo nude" is missing.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#212 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simfan2000
Thanks for updating this mod so fast ! I really adore it.

But btw. in the new "full" download the "tatoo nude" is missing.

Thanks!

The 'Tattoo Nude' package is in the Extras, since it's not dependent on the core mod but will work without it. It doesn't have to be updated. (Is that what you meant?)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#213 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 4:10 PM
thanks so much for this mod! its one of my "mandatory" favorites! And thanks for updating so fast! Your hard work is truly appreciated!
Test Subject
#214 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 4:35 AM
I REALLY want the extra Tattoo locations but , I don't want the Sims to be naked in tattoo mode. Is there anyway I can just download the new tattoo locations and nothing else?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#215 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 11:54 AM
Don't install cmar_TattooNude.package from the Extras zip and your sims will be in the standard underwear, unless you have another mod making them naked.
Test Subject
#216 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 4:47 AM
Okay, so I just got Sims 3, and its updated to the newest patch, 1.24. I downloaded your 1.24 version, and... it tells me it is not the correct version of the mod when I start up.

Not sure if this is an issue with your mod or an issue with my version. The packages were all put in the Documents Mod folder, also. Dunno what I did wrong. :/
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#217 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 12:43 PM
When you start the Launcher and hover your mouse over the leftmost little icon at the bottom left of the Launcher screen, does it say it's The Sims 3 1.24.3.012001? If so, it's the same version I used to build the mod and I don't know why it would say otherwise.
Test Subject
#218 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 2:13 AM
Cmar, your are brilliant, and your work is beautiful! Thanks for all your hard work.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#219 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 1:45 PM
thanks alot for the non-core tattoo locations because for some reason the core dont but i only want tattoo locations and i got them THANKS A LOT! :D
Test Subject
#220 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
When you start the Launcher and hover your mouse over the leftmost little icon at the bottom left of the Launcher screen, does it say it's The Sims 3 1.24.3.012001? If so, it's the same version I used to build the mod and I don't know why it would say otherwise.

first great mod!

if i take a look at my Sims 3 version it says 124.3.012017, don´t know why i have a other versions number than you, but i´ve got the same problem as Kaorinchan.
the custom game launcher says "Script Version Mismatch Found 0.2.0154 Expected.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#221 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 9:15 PM
:lovestruc The tattoo placer is INGENIUS!!! :lovestruc Thank you SO much--EA's tech team needs to be SHOT for giving us such lame tattoo positions! >_< SHOT, I tell you! >_<

Now, I am grossly unfamiliar with 'core mod' whatnot lingo, so please forgive my noobness: the only mods I have are the No Intro, your heavensent Ear Sliders, Granthe's OMSP, and the Pose Player. I know at least one of them is a script mod (my game always gives me this annoying popup message that I have to click check on before loading a neighborhood), so does this conflict with any of those?

Twallan's non-core mod version sounded interesting until I went to the site and read that you need to have the master-something installed along with it, and I really just want some tatt placers, not a thousand extra things in my game--my laptop can only take so much.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#222 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gorowann
first great mod!

if i take a look at my Sims 3 version it says 124.3.012017, don´t know why i have a other versions number than you, but i´ve got the same problem as Kaorinchan.
the custom game launcher says "Script Version Mismatch Found 0.2.0154 Expected.

Are you by any chance using the Steam version? I believe that has slightly different versioning. If so, you could try ignoring the mismatch and it'll probably work fine, or you could try the Master Controller non-core with Extended Tattoo - that'll also give you a mismatch but it's even more unlikely to do any damage. Either way back up your games first!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#223 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
:lovestruc The tattoo placer is INGENIUS!!! :lovestruc Thank you SO much--EA's tech team needs to be SHOT for giving us such lame tattoo positions! >_< SHOT, I tell you! >_<

Now, I am grossly unfamiliar with 'core mod' whatnot lingo, so please forgive my noobness: the only mods I have are the No Intro, your heavensent Ear Sliders, Granthe's OMSP, and the Pose Player. I know at least one of them is a script mod (my game always gives me this annoying popup message that I have to click check on before loading a neighborhood), so does this conflict with any of those?

Twallan's non-core mod version sounded interesting until I went to the site and read that you need to have the master-something installed along with it, and I really just want some tatt placers, not a thousand extra things in my game--my laptop can only take so much.

LOL! To my knowledge, XCAS should not conflict with any of those mods. BTW, it'll show up in your annoying popup along with (I assume) the Pose Player.
Test Subject
#224 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 5:53 PM
Cmar I download yours and removed Nraas tatoo location one and put yours in because it has more location for the tat's. Thanks very much for this mod. I have also you preg mod too and i am glad you made these mods for us, Keep the good work.
Roger
Test Subject
#225 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 9:13 PM
Default how to get nude bodies?
how to get nude bodies
Page 9 of 68