Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Falling water marvel

by Johnny_Bravo Posted 31st Dec 2010 at 2:56 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 7:22 PM
this is really nice!! i actually visited this house on a tour with my school, it's beautiful inside and out and you did an AMAZING job replicating it!! thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 3:20 AM
Looks really amazing, my jaw dropped as I saw the interior in this. I hate when custom homes are literally clogged with furniture but this look perfect. Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 3:18 AM
I had to study F. L. W. in high school architecture. I must say this is the best I have found. Any chance of others?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#29 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pontiacman64
I had to study F. L. W. in high school architecture. I must say this is the best I have found. Any chance of others?

Thanks, I'm not sure if I'm going to make others, I've looked at some of his other famous creations and I have to say this one was the easiest. If you want me to make another, PM me

I come in peace
#30 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 11:09 PM
WOW! Now this is incredible! I dont think i would have the patience to even try to attempt to build FLW's Fallingwater! WOW! Well done!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 5:15 AM
WoW! This is absolutely incredible! Fallingwater is my favorite architectural masterpieces of ally time! I can definitely see all the hardwork you put into recreating Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece! A job well done! Love it!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 4:24 AM
Its great you were able to recreate it w/ so much detail. I have to say though, its annoying how the sim's wallpapers repeat over and over, and it makes the rock look so organized, when in reality its supposed to be at random. Thats why i always try to use the rock in small intervals, so the similarity isn't so large. It works for bricks and wood though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 5:32 PM
This fits perfectly into the 64x64 lot at the end of Recurve Road (Sunset Valley Second Edition)!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by secundo
This fits perfectly into the 64x64 lot at the end of Recurve Road (Sunset Valley Second Edition)!

Thank you!

I feel like I wanna cry...

After finding your perfect house... TSS site is not accessible, waaaah!

I can't download "Flab's falling water railing set" ... can someone PM me an alternative download site? TIA.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 6:13 PM
I am in the same boat, does anyone have Flab's falling water railing set? This house looks amazing
Page 2 of 2