Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XCAS core mod: more tattoo locations, edit naked outfit, slider hack, body hair, more - update 5/23/16 Steam version added.

by CmarNYC Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 5:58 PM - Updated 23rd May 2016 at 3:53 PM by CmarNYC : Steam support added

1691 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1273 Feedback Posts, 417 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 68
Test Subject
#276 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 7:12 AM
Well I figured it out...

This mod conflicts with one or the other, or both of these mods.

aWT_HACK_RANGE_Compatibility-CASBasics_2x_1.24.3
Anach_CASSkins6x4

They are just other peoples versions of adding more sliders and expanding the skin tone panel.

Mind you I was not using your version of these mods as I had already had them but I just switched to your version and everything works fine now!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#277 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 12:39 PM
@deucide: Do you have cmar_TattooNude.package from the CAS Extras zip installed? If you use MasterController, are you using the latest version?

@Rendlog82: aWT's hack is also a core mod and conflicts. I've updated the description to say this. Anach's mod affects the skin tone panel and conflicts with my skin tone panel package, which is optional. In the case of the conflicting core mods, which one takes effect in the game depends on the load order, which depends on the package names and how they're organized in subfolders in your mods/packages folder.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#278 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 11:00 PM
Thanks so much for the amazing mod! Awesome job
I didn't know it was possible to make such a great mod!
It's great to have so much locations!
I was just wondering, is it possible/are you planning to ever make a head tattoo location?

Thanks so much :D
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#279 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 12:54 AM
There's already three face tattoo locations including full face. If you mean tattoos for the scalp, I don't know if that's possible since tattoos don't seem to map to it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#280 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 3:06 PM
Ok, thanks!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#281 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 10:02 PM
Now that I look more closely, tattoos can be set for scalp so it's a possibility. I'll check it out for the next release of XCAS, when Pets comes out.
Lab Assistant
#282 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 9:43 AM
Um ... the thing with increasing the number of sliders. Does NRass do that too?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#283 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 2:00 PM
Yes, it does, if you use MasterController to take your sim into CAS and/or use MC Integration.
Test Subject
#284 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 6:08 AM
Something in these sliders messed up after I installed the 1.26 patch. It actually prevented the game from starting at all. I have removed them for now. Are you planning on updating anytime soon? Because I, for one, really like these sliders.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#285 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 12:20 PM
As with any core mod, this needs to be updated for the new 1.26 patch. I'm aiming for today (Tuesday 10/18), tomorrow at the latest.
Test Subject
#286 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 3:32 PM Last edited by adamjordy : 18th Oct 2011 at 4:07 PM.
hey Cmar,your skintone panel ,it doesn't work in patch 1.26 , i click the skin panel but it doesn't show up, i can't pick the gender, i can't pick the age of my sim, etc. :/ . so please don't forget to update it, thankyou
Test Subject
#287 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
As with any core mod, this needs to be updated for the new 1.26 patch. I'm aiming for today (Tuesday 10/18), tomorrow at the latest.

I would just like to thank you for staying on top of ur mod. I couldn't imgine playing the sims 3 without it. It always sucks when someone creates something great but doesn't keep up with the updates till weeks later. Ur awesome
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#288 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:11 PM
@andyferr: Thanks!

@adamjordy: Thanks for letting me know. With the addition of Create-A-Pet, CAS probably has a lot of changes and I may have to update the skintone panel and who knows what else in addition to the core mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#289 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:39 AM
I REALLY love it! So, I'M waiting so much for the update for the new AddOn and the new patch. Hope it doesn't take too long.
Lab Assistant
#290 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 2:13 PM
I just found out that I have 38 sliders and I just downloaded patch 1.26. So I am really grateful that you are already on this.

There you go, and Wherever you go, There you are.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#291 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 3:54 PM
I'm very glad this mod exists, I can't believe that there was no option at all for female body hair. Did any ever wind up being created/added to the other website? (though I forgot my password for it and since I moved it won't let me reset it due to IP differences)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#292 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:22 PM
XCAS for patch 1.26/Pets is uploaded, along with new versions of the skintone picker panel mod and skintone panel/increased range body slider mod in XCAS Extras. At this time Edit Naked Outfit in the dresser is not working but I'll try to get it fixed soon. There are a lot of changes to CAS in this patch and it may take a little while to track down what's causing this.

@goteki: Yes, there's a set of female body hair on the adult site, and most of them are also uploaded on MATY.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#293 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:50 PM
Thank you. You're the greatest.
BTW did you ever finish the bushier and less neat versions.
Love all your work.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#294 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:56 PM
Thanks!

Yes I did, and the female versions are up on the adult site. I'll put them on MATY as soon as I finalize the male versions, hopefully today or tomorrow.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#295 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 5:28 PM
Thanks.
Went there and got them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#296 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 5:40 PM
Wow you're fast!!! Thank you so much. x
Test Subject
#297 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
@goteki: Yes, there's a set of female body hair on the adult site, and most of them are also uploaded on MATY.

Good to hear!

What I saw (and saw referenced) on MATY looked like it was just the pubic region. Did you also make other areas (legs/arms/lower back/treasure trail/etc.), or were they on the to-do/not planned list?

I really wish my password reset was working already for the adult site so I could look over what you've uploaded instead of asking about it.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#298 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:54 PM
I've done some work on light arm and leg hair for both genders along with lighter chest and back hair for males. Those will be submitted here when they're ready - all it takes is time! *sigh*

Maybe you could set up a new account since you seem to be stuck in limbo with your old account and can't even contact the mods since you can't log in? Or you could try pm-ing HP here on MTS and ask her to help.
Test Subject
#299 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 7:54 PM
I didn't see the cmar_XCAS_TuningDressNaked patch 1.26 file in your download. Could you send me a link of it?
Test Subject
#300 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Treeman
I didn't see the cmar_XCAS_TuningDressNaked patch 1.26 file in your download. Could you send me a link of it?

Nevermind, I didn't read the post before I replied.
Page 12 of 68