Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 5:59 AM
Default Jungle Adventure : Archaeology Club Activities. (ask.suggest.etc)
I'm a big fan of club activities and Jungle Archaeology feature
currently my most income are now on from Selling Relic on retail store and flea market (i always avoiding to sell it from inventory).
but the main problem;it take's a lot of time and boring process to do uncover and Authenticating bunch of junk that collected from jungle
i tried to tuning XML to reduce processing time to uncover and Authenticating relic and the result it feel not intresting and same boring process
===================================================================================================

Rsn: because i found out a perk that support archaeology skill and excavate dig pile Activities but I found no activities to do Archaeology table like woodwork activities.
Q: is there a club activities that already covering for using archaeology table?
A:..

Rsn: because i am trying to make a small mod (almost finish it) and i am thinking to share it on this web.(I avoid making mod that already exist before)
Q: are there any mods/cc that have been made out there for covering it?
A:..

Q: Maybe any idea?

===============================================================================
thx be4
sorry for my bad english
Advertisement
Icy Spicy
#2 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 5:11 PM
I have made some club activities for Jungle Adventure ( including ones for archaeology ) + some other requested tweaks. Will upload those in a couple of weeks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
I have made some club activities for Jungle Adventure ( including ones for archaeology ) + some other requested tweaks. Will upload those in a couple of weeks.

Hello, I love your mods. Have you completed this project? If so, where can I please download it?