Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 12:34 AM
Default A glitch in my recolor of BG child tights
Hi, I recolored a base game tights in the child's accessory section. When I edited the cc in S4 Studio, everything seems normal. It does not look out of place in CAS mode as shown in the screenshots. However, when I move to the live mode, that's when things get out of hand. Whenever a child wears my recolored tights in any swatches, her skin color seems to run all over the body, making the child sim look grainy. If anyone can pinpoint where I've done wrong, it'd be greatly appreciated. Attached is the rar file of my recolor, if you want to take a look.

Stay healthy, simmers!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Eccentricc Tights_araynah.rar (687.2 KB, 4 downloads)
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 1:46 PM
Your textures have no mipmaps. You need to either save them as DDS again with 'Generate Mipmaps' checked and import them, or save them as PNG and import those.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4