Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 4:35 AM Last edited by Akihiro : 12th Nov 2011 at 4:22 PM.
Default TM to CM bodymesh conversion {SOLVED}
Hello im experimenting a problem,

As i did a special outfit for a teen, i tought that it would look better for a child, so now i got a problem while having it working in the game.

Actually what i did was scaling and adjusting the mesh as the child mesh coordonates are, and simply copy and pasted/replaced the joints comments from any other child mesh.

But in bodyshop anything is showing only the head when i click my file. PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT TO RE ASSIGN EVERYTHING AGAIN!
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 7:14 AM
This is a bodyshop meshing question, so I'll give you a whoosh in that direction.

Generally though, you should start with a regular child mesh and then import your tm mesh on top and then scale it down. You need to have the correct child skeleton in place when you are working with the mesh. It likely blew up because it was getting child bone assignments for a teen skeleton and then trying to apply it to a child. Lots of problems with that one. With all the conversions I've done, I've never had to reassign very many points, there is likely a tutorial about mesh conversions in Bodyshop Meshing, look around a bit.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 4:21 PM
Thank You For Helping!

You Fixed My Problem I Just Didnt Know Milkshape Would Keep The Assignments =d