Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:45 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Where'd my food go??
So I installed the patch last night and then booted up my game. Everything was normal but when I clicked on the fridge to have my sim make dinner...nothing. It just says "Open"...there was no food inside and no options to make dinner or anything. So I thought maybe she just needed to go to the grocery store..but they didn't have food for sale there! WTF? What did the patch do to all my food?

Anyone else experiencing this problem??? Thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:01 AM
I think if you have the Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul hack, it needs to be updated. The update is ready for download.

I am waiting for my game to boot up so I can try it out.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 5:46 PM
This was written for Sims2, but the same still holds for TS3:
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?..._Next_Expansion

I would add, since this is a new game, remove all your custom content also.

Also, please read the patch sticky.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:40 PM
Was tasty!!! Miammmmm! Thanks!

PS: Oh yes, was me the one who ote the food from the fridge, I guess it should have been rotten during the update of the game, which takes ages...

(Im kidding of course, he he) :D