Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 6:40 PM
Default espresso coffee machine
I was searching on this website in downloads and on the cyjon page for something to prevent this from happening, when I make the sims "serve coffee", they drink a coffee and there is another cup in the machine, but the personality of the sims doesn't matter , a sim always comes and throws it in the dishwasher or in the trash, is there a mod/hack that prevents this?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 6:55 PM
Maybe this? https://modthesims.info/d/673852/es...provements.html

Quote:
Espresso Cup Smarter
When instructed to clean, the person will collect all cups within range for washing. A drinker may autonomously decide to clean up depending on the personality. Cups contained within a machine can't be cleaned up.

(Not sure if this is the one you're talking about, or is it the smaller one for counters/home lots? I think the mod for the espresso cups affects cups for all the coffee/esperesso machines, but can't say for sure - there's some discussion on how the mods work in the comments)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 7:42 PM
No, my machine is the one at home, no barista, does this mod work for what I ask for?
Inventor
#4 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 8:05 PM
It works. People can't autonomously clean up the cup if it is contained in either the big or the small machine. You can install only the Smarter Cup package if you don't want to change the barista.

Don't you love when a server from the second floor of Sims Gone Wired comes down the stairs to clean the cup.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 8:14 PM
And where do I download that mod? Smarter Cup package, I don't know, I never go to community lots (or very rarely), for now I only play in one theme, I'm quite new playing the sims 2, I don't need so many changes in the espresso machine, hopefully
Can you tell me where to download that mod, the one that makes them not throw away the coffee cups, it seems like a bug in the game to me, it's what I'm always looking for, a mod that helps me with the errors in the game.
Inventor
#6 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 8:26 PM
You can download from the link Simmer22 gave. There are 5 packages inside. If you only take "Espresso Cup Smarter," autonomous cleanup will not be allowed, people will choose better chairs to sit respecting the weather and friendship, and a better place to drop an empty cup, and the cup won't have snow on it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Feb 2024 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonasn
You can download from the link Simmer22 gave. There are 5 packages inside. If you only take "Espresso Cup Smarter," autonomous cleanup will not be allowed, people will choose better chairs to sit respecting the weather and friendship, and a better place to drop an empty cup, and the cup won't have snow on it.

I have tried it and it works, finally the sims don't throw away their coffee cup, thank you very much for your mod, I appreciate it very much!